☢︎︎ Mɪsғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ | Pᴛ 2 ☢︎︎

sorry for the wait ! I got unmotivated n my mental health has been dipping again lately but I'm back ! I hope you enjoy this part n sorry if the ending kinda sucks, I struggled to end it well n became unmotivated on this part so I hope this will suffice for you all :,)

Trigger Warnings: self harm mentions, depressive/self-derogatory thoughts, slight blood, lack of eating (?)
—————————————————————

Tobi's POV

We're almost at the flat, Harry is still sound asleep on Simon's back. I decided to speak up about somethings that have been on my mind to the rest of the boys whilst he's asleep.
"Hey guys, you know I think there's something really up with him lately. Like, when Harry gave us that little speech in the bathroom and after he smiled, I noticed that's the first time he's genuinely smiled around us in forever, hell that's the first time he's showed any pure emotion around us in ages as well." I turned to look at the boys to see their reaction, in which they all seemed to agree and JJ opened his mouth to speak but Vik cut him off. "I agree. I also noticed he's been avoiding us a lot more lately and whenever he has been around us, he's been very quiet. I hope we haven't done something wrong.." We all looked over to the small boy on Simon's back, we love him dearly but I'm not sure if he knows that anymore. "I hope he knows we love him" JJ said quietly, he seemed to read my mind. After a few minutes of silence we reached JJ and Simon's flat, Jide unlocked the door and let us all in. "Where should I lay him down ?" Simon asked, I just motioned to the couch as that would be the easiest option rather than going up the stairs. Simon carefully placed him on the couch and took his bag off him, placing it on the floor before returning to us in the kitchen area. Both their parents were quite wealthy so they had a really nice flat, their kitchen had a bar thing that we could see into the living room where Harry was. We all often stayed here for game nights or sleepovers as it had the most room and freedom, but Harry hasn't been to one of our regular ones in a few months. He said it was just cause he wanted to focus more on school but now I'm not so sure that's true. As we we're all now stood in the kitchen, we could finally freely talk about the situation at hand.
"So.. Harry." I started, looking around at the other boys. "Something up with him, I'm not sure how long you guys have noticed but I have done for awhile but I thought it was just me. What do you all think is going on with him ?" I leaned onto the counter, arms crossed, watching the 5 other guys. Simon just sighed "Well today when he said he's not worth all the quote unquote hassle," he motioned quotation marks with his hands, "really struck a chord with me, I dunno about you lot but if that's just one small thing he believes then I'm scared to know what else he thinks about himself." Oh yeah, he did say that today didn't he ? Fuck me man, hearing him say that made my heart pang then and still does now thinking about it again. Josh agreed, continuing with what Simon said. "He's the youngest, the most influential, when he wakes up we can talk to him whilst we bandage him up. You both have stuff to help fix his wounds up right ?" JJ pointed to a cupboard near Ethan, "We have plenty incase JJ gets into another fight, which is quite often" Simon chuckled, walking over and grabbing some FirstAid things from the cupboard. Now we just had to wait for the lad to wake up. To pass the time we decided to play some games in JJ's room which was just down the hall.

Harry's POV

I found myself running, running as fast as I could throughout the school halls. It was dark, why am I in the school when it's night ? Where have my wounds gone ? I stopped to check my body over when I heard footsteps coming from behind me, I quickly turned around to see someone I didn't expect. Jake ? Before I could react I was pushed to the floor for probably the 4th time today. He just stood above me sneering, "Looky here, it's JJ's most worthless friend ! Why does he keep you around, to pity your existence ? Once they leave the school, they'll forget about you, well you're not that hard to forget anyways. They're only taking pity on you now cause I beat the shit outta you." His foot flew towards my face–