♥︎ Kɪᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ♥︎

MY COMEBACK FIC YEAAHHH CATBOYS SUPREMACY
tbh i hate the word neko a lot bc it's v overused in ff culture but i wouldn't know what else to call Harry's species.... but yeah idk catboy!Harry for ur soul
also Minishaw.. platonic or romantic ? ill leave that up to you to interpret ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
—————————————————————

Cold. All Harry could feel was the freezing cold weather biting at his frail body. He was only wearing an old, thin blue hoodie and shorts. And to top it all off ? It was winter... aaannnd it was snowing. He was currently cowering in an alleyway behind a dumpster trying to keep warm but the floor was as cold as the air itself so he honestly surprised how he hadn't caught hypothermia yet. The young boy sighed in annoyance, icy cold puffs of breath coming from his mouth. Harry pulled his hood over his fluffy ears and tucked his long tail up into his hoodie, curling it around his body. Being a homeless teenager was one thing, but being a homeless cat boy was another. It really didn't help that he was a rare breed either, so if any cruel beings saw him they'd snatch him up immediately and Harry really doesn't want to know what would happen to him in that situation.
The cold was starting to get to him, it was only like what... 5:00pm ? Harry realised it would be dark soon which would mean it would be even colder. "I'm so fucked.." He sounded so weak and defeated, but who could blame the poor kid honestly.

Suddenly, Harry heard voices, loud laughing and snow crunching beneath many people's feet. There had to be at least.. what ? 5 ? 6 ? People coming in his direction right now. The young boy panicked, what if it was hunters ?? Or people who would experiment on him ?? Harry shrunk as small and as far back as he could, but you could still see his blue hoodie poking out. He held his breath as the group walked by, not wanting them to hear him. They seemed to not see him.. but then the loud, dark skinned male shoved the tall blonde-ish silver haired boy in Harry's general direction, causing him to drop his phone. "JJ you moron, I dropped my phone. I swear if it's broke–" As the blonde crouched to pick up his phone, he noticed the ball of electric blue quivering next to the dumpster. "Hey- kid are you okay ?" Harry's breath hitched, fuck he'd been seen. The 5 other guys turned around, wondering what the taller boy was doing. "It's okay man, we won't hurt you." The silver haired lad smiled softly, gesturing for Harry to come out. Harry slowly unraveled himself, shakily inching closer towards the stranger. "Ey Simon, what's the hold up ?" A short, ginger-esque male walked closer. Simon ? Harold guessed that's his name. "Ethan man hush, you might scare him." He looked up at the 2nd male, who also now took an interest in Harry. "Ohhh mad, is he like.. okay ?" The one who Harry assumed was called Ethan, crouched next to his friend. Simon just gave him a look, only to look back at the shaking blue ball before them both. "What's your name ?" Simon spoke up again, waiting for Harry's answer. "H-Harry..." His voice was hoarse and croaky, you could hear the fear and the cold in it.
"Nice to meet you Harry, I'm Simon. Are you alright ? You look and sound so cold.." Harry was about to answer when he sneezed, a proper kitten sneeze. "Awe.. I'll take that as a no. C'mon bud, you can come with me." Ethan gave Simon a 'What the fuck are you doing bro' kinda look but Simon just shrugged it off. Harry shuffled closer, still very anxious about this strangers intent. "Y'know life might be easier if I do this," With one swift motion, Simon picked Harry up. "That's easier, you use less energy whilst also getting some warmth." He smiled down at the younger boy, who smiled softly back up at him, cheeks flushed a soft pink. Harry felt as if this is going to end up being a good decision, he trusted this tall boy. But what would his reaction be to his... extra appendages ?

The 4 other guys gave Simon the same look Ethan did, but Simon just glared at them whilst walking past with the smaller boy in his arms.

~ Time Skip like 20 minutes ~

It was now just Simon, Harry and the loud boy, who Harry learned was called JJ. They had an apartment together and seemed to be best friends, they also didn't live far from the other 4 guys either. Harry listened to the boys talk about their lives, they were currently in college and had something called a youtube channel ..? Whatever on earth that was.
"Hey Harry ? Can I just put you down a sec whilst I unlock the door ?" Harry nodded, jumping down from the silver haired boy's arms to give him some freedom. With a click of his key in his lock, the three boys were in. Harry waited patiently outside the door. His old.... master.. would be furious if he just walked in without the okay, so Harry waiting for Simon or JJ to say he could come in. "Harry ..? You can come in you know man ?" JJ motioned for the young boy to come in and Harry did quickly, shutting the door behind him. The young cat boy sat to the side of the hallway, he didn't really know what to do with himself so he just sat patiently. Simon came back in from his room, seeing Harry just sat in the hallway. "Y'know you can like... enter the house Harry ? We're not gonna do anything." Harry just looked up at the tall boy, why was he being so nice ? He would usually have to sit and wait for master to say it's okay. "C'mon, come in my room, we can get you cleaned up and give you some new clothes." Simon smiled warmly at the young boy, who just nodded and silently followed him to his room. Simon had an extension in his which was a bathroom, it had a shower-bath. Harry hates baths.. his master was rough when it came to cleaning him. He'd almost drowned a few times when he had been a bad kitty some days. Simon motion for Harry to take his hoodie off, but Harry just stood still, shaking his head. He didn't want Simon to find out about his ears and tail...
"Harry.. I won't hurt you if that's what you're scared of, do you want me to leave the room ? I'll go get you a hoodie and some clean joggers to wear in the mean time." Harry just nodded, giving a small smile. Simon just silently left the room to fetch the young boy some clean clothes whilst Harry turned the shower part on, adjusting the temperature to what he liked. Peeling his hoodie off, Harry unwrapped his fluffy tail from his body so he could stretch it. It felt good to move it again, along with his ears that were pinned back to his head for the past few hours. His bones cracked as he stretched, he knew he really needed that before his body cramped up. What Harry didn't know however, is that a certain silver haired boy had just walked back in.

"Harry I got your clo– what the fuck ??" Harry instantly stopped breathing. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Simon had seen him. "Ah- S-Simon- I'm sorry– Please don't h-hurt me man I-I-" The topless boy panicked and stammered his words, his breathing was shallow and unsteady. Simon just locked the door, slowly coming closer to him but the poor boy just backed away towards a corner, ears down and tail between his legs, his full body was quivering with fear. Like before, Simon made a move and swiftly picked him up, cradling him in his arms (Okay Keith Kogane–) to offer comfort to the small boy. Harry was shocked to say the least, he expected Simon to immediately throw him out or take him to a home. But he didn't. After a few minutes Harry had calmed down to the point of being able to talk clearly again, however he was still a bit shaky.
"Harry.. Why didn't you show me before ?" Simon questioned, the small boy looking up at him. "I-I thought you might've just... beaten me up or auctioned me off.. that's w-what most people do anyways. I-I'm a rare breed AND a boy so if I was found by like a hu-hunter or someone similar.... I'd be toast." The boy sighed, tail curling round his small frame. "Haz... I'd never do that. Life's precious an' yours shouldn't be put in jeopardy just for the sole fact you're a bit different." Simon softly smiled, hugging the cat boy currently sat in his lap. "Th-Thank you Simon.. I'm glad you found me" Harry hugged back tightly, they stayed like that for a minute or so before Simon broke the comfortable silence. "Now, we should get your shower ready hmm ?" Harry was once again hoisted up, but this time he was facing Simon. It was at this point Si noticed the size difference between them both. Due to him being a feline fellow, Harry was quite the couple inches shorter than Simon, only standing at around 5'8 whereas the older boy seemed to be around 6'3. Simon grinned, "You're so short" the cat boy just hissed, childishly sticking his tongue out and playfully punched the older's chest. "Hey ! Not my fault I'm half cat" he huffed as Simon gently placed him down again. "Just shout.. or meow if ya need anything" the taller winked, earning a splutter of curses from Harry as he left the room, closing the door. The young boy rolled his eyes, taking off the last of his clothing and tossing them on top of his scraggly hoodie, stepping into the nice warm shower. "Hmm..." Harry let out a pleasant hum of approval before he grabbed a scrunchie and began cleaning himself.

~ Time skip to after his shower ~

Pulling the hoodie Simon gave him over his head, Harry noticed how baggy it was but he didn't mind, it was comfy and warm. The bagginess helped with hiding his tail too as it went down to his mid-thigh and he could easily tuck his ears into the hood so JJ wouldn't notice... though he knows he would have to show him sooner or later. Which Harry dreads. His thinking is interrupted by a soft knock on the bathroom door, to which the dirty blonde unlocks to let Simon in. "Did you have a nice shower Harry ? 'nd do the clothes fit alright ?? They might be a bit big 'cause they're mine" Simon quizzed, Harry just nodded in return, "T'was great, and they fit just fine Si, thank you" he gave a small and sheepish smile at the older one. The bathroom fell into a comfortable silence but was soon broken when the silver haired teen made a suggestion. "Do you wanna... play rocket league ..?" Rocket league ?? Harry had no clue what that was, it sounded dangerous though. Simon gestured for the younger boy to follow him, he was confused to say the least but he followed shortly behind anyways.

After around 45 minutes of Simon teaching Harry the controls, the dirty blonde boy managed to get the hang of things so they decided to play duos. As expected Simon carried both of them, being the only one scoring any goals but Harry did a good job at being a goalie and he even managed to get one goal himself which he was incredibly proud of. You could tell he was getting very into it due to his tail swaying quickly behind him, it had somehow uncurled from his body, his ears were pointed towards the tv and his pupils had gone full cat mode, turning into orbs. Simon kept getting distracted by the younger boy, the way his tongue poked out when he was concentrating or how small he was compared to Simon himself. Now Simon was a lanky man indeed, but as Harry was half cat he was considerably smaller. All Si wanted to do was pick him up and cuddle him, making sure he was safe for the rest of his days.

Simon wanted to protect Harry. He made a mental promise to do so, he knows with him and his boys, they would all be safe. Especially Harry, for Simon knew he wanted to protect this kitty boy.