𝓼𝓲𝔁

I pull up to biology and without a doubt I see Finn and Jack waiting to greet me at the door.

Jack: yo y/n, you have this class too?

y/n: yep, not that you would know... always with that girlfriend of yours.

Jack's big smile fades as he lets me pass by and into the door of the class.

Finn: I mean, she's not wrong.

Me and Finn both sit at the middle table, next to eachother. Jack decides to sit at the same table but not super close to either one of us.

Jack: y/n, are you mad at me for being with Emmy? possibly even i don't know... maybe jealous?

y/n: Jack, don't be ridiculous. of course not, we're just best friends. nothing more.

Finn: do you know about Emmy? that she cheated on Jack?

Finn whispers in my ear and I nod.

Finn: and you're not gonna like...say anything to him about it. you know what I feel like such a bad friend. screw it, i'll do it.

y/n: no finn do-

Finn: Emmy's cheating on you!

Finn shouts loud enough for the entire classroom to hear and gasp.

rando kid: didn't we all know that though?

The whole class bursts out laughing.

Jack: Finn, you're kidding right? say sike right now.

Finn shoots him a serious face and that's when Jack realized it wasn't a joke.

Jack: y/n did you know about this?

I nod slowly and in shame. I start to see tears forming in Jack's eyes. I felt like such a bad friend. I should've told him right away. Jack raises his hand and the teacher calls on him.

Jack: Mr. Peterson, may I use the restroom?

Mr. Peterson nods and Jack rushes towards the door.

Finn: well that's one thing i needed to get off my chest. it's better having him know than letting him look dumb for another second.

I mean Finn had a point, it was better that he knew. Before I knew it school was over. It wasn't all that bad and I had every class with at least a couple people I knew, thanks to Jack. But we hadn't spoken since biology he probably hates me now...I was coming out of my English class when I saw Emmy racing towards Jack in the hallway. She said something to him but I was to far away to hear anything but I saw Jack back away from the hug she was trying to give him. Then Jack shouts

Jack: you know what Emmy , I can't take another second of the lying or- or the cheating. i've had enough of this bullshit. WERE OVER!

Emmy pretends to be shocked, like she didn't have it coming. Everyone in the halls starts whispering and staring. According to everyone in the halls Jack and Emmy had been the most talked about and most popular couple since the beginning of the year, that was news to me. Jack storms out of the hallway to the parking lot and I run to catch up to him.

y/n: JACK!

He ignores me.

y/n: Jack, i'm sorry. i didn't know how to tell you. besides it's not like i was the only one who didn't tell you. i just got here. everyone of your friends have been knowing for god knows how long. please, please just forgive me. just this once. 

Jack: y/n i'm not mad at anyone, i just need some time to think about things...alone.

y/n: okay, i understand.

I decided to walk home, I didn't want to bother Jack and I know he needed some space to think about all the shit that just went down. I went home and watched tv. I checked my phone and I realized I had a bunch of Instagram notifications.

sophialillis, emmyperry, milliebobbybrown, and sadiesink have all requested to follow you!

ugh, Emmy again. What could that bitch possibly want? I didn't want to feed into the drama but I accepted her anyways. I saw that she had just recently posted.

 I saw that she had just recently posted

689 likes, comments have been diabled

emmyperryxox: nothing feels the same without you 🥺