♡Capitulo Uno: Good Morning♡

Oscar at home feeding Lily her breakfast and going through bills. Waiting for Aminia to come home, and Katie to pick up Lily.

Oscar sighs and says under breath: "Who knows if she will even show," sees brother and smiles when he carries Lily. "What have you been up to? Word on the street is that you are possibly helping 19th Street. Stay safe Mano you know that shit can get crazy."

Cesar looks at Oscar while making niece giggle, "I learned from the best how to start to run these streets, who is the one that jumped me into the gang?"

Oscar glares at him for bringing it up and gets Lily, "Don't bring that shit up in front of my daughter. You know I quit the gang to be able to do better for all of us, I already have found a job and a wife that wants me for me."

Aminia comes in and looks at them both and gets Lily kisses her head. "You two either keep fighting or go get the food from the car." Aminia checks her phone and sighs, "OSCAR!!"

Oscar comes back in the house with food and looks at her phone, "of course she would cancel on her own daughter. Does she not care that her daughter misses her?" Lily comes next to Oscar and gets her soft, "at the end of the day babygirl you have Aminia and I".

Notes:.