♡Epilogue: The Final Wedding♡

Mini POV

Mini POV

Sees Lily and Normita and Raylene and Antonia in matching dresses and smiles and hands them all a individual necklace with names.

Lily comes next to me and hands me a bracelet, "When Daddy was dying he said to give you this if you ever married, just so you have little something of his." I wipe my tears as she continues and hands me a blue napkin, "Auntie Flaca helped Normita and I get this one." 

Norma comes next to me and puts earrings on me and smiles, "These are the same earrings you borrowed the first time."

Flaca smiles soft and rubs my belly, "And I get to say the same as last time, this little one is your something new sissy. You two couldn't even wait for the honeymoon." Sees the girls giggling and I look at Lily and Normita, "You girls okay with all this."  They both nod and smile as they all go and walk down aisle.

Ray comes next to me and smiles as he gets my hand, "Thank you for giving me this honor again."

Mini smiles, "Thank you for letting me have this honor of you walking me down the aisle. I love you dad and I am happy and I know Oscar is watching this with Little Cesar."

Time for Ceremony

"Andrew Alvarado and Aminia Diaz, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" "Are...

"Andrew Alvarado and Aminia Diaz, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" "Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?"

We both look at eachother and the priest and nod, "We do."

"Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

We get eachothers right hands and kiss each.

Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.

Andrew: I, Andrew Alvarado, take you, Aminia Diaz, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Lauren:   I,  Aminia Diaz, take you, Andrew Alvarado, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life.

Priest: Andrew, do you take Aminia  to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Andrew wipes my tears, "I do."

Priest: Aminia, do you take Andrew to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Smiles at him and nods, "I do with all my heart."

Andrew: (placing the wedding ring on Laurens ring finger): Lauren, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Aminia: (placing the wedding ring on Andrews ring finger): Andrew, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Priest smiles and says, "You may now kiss the bride."

We kiss and smile at eachother and go to Oscar and Little Cesar grave before ceremony.

Mini POV

Smiles at graves as sits on Andrew lap and puts my veil over their graves and we both point sprites at the graves.

Mini looks at Little Cesar grave, "My sweetboy I miss you everyday and I love you, I know you were here with us in spirit. You would have been 8 years old next week, and mommy knows you must be running up there and you enjoy with daddy."

Looks at Oscar grave and rubs Andrew hand, "With all my heart I believe you sent the girls and I the perfect man that is just like you. Now we are expecting little one for Christmas and we are married. You were my first love and will always be part of my heart and he is okay with it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for getting through my first book. I know it wasn't to long but hey I think its good for a first.