♡Capitulo Cuarenta Y Siete- Stubborn Baby♡

Flaca POV

Monse and Cesar babysitting Antonia, and us at hospital for check up holding Tony hand with tears, "I really hope this is our last checkup, our little girl is more stubborn than Antonia. I can't sleep and she keeps being on my ribs."

Tony wipes my tears and rubs my back, " I know baby, we will see what Dr. Maldonado says."

Dr. Maldonado checks her over and looks at Norma, "Get the paperwork ready to admit her, the baby is at a 2 but Alejandra is uncomfortable. Slowly but there, Alejandra your blood pressure is high so you are not going home tonight. I also want to start a order for her to be induced." Looks at Tony , "This will be a long night for both of you, so if you want to send Ray or Mini to get you blankets and pillows and her bag  that will be okay."

I lay on my side as they get me connected to the medication and fetal machine on belly kisses Norma hand, "Thank you for being here for us again." Starts to feel the medication kick in and rubs belly and lays head back through first small contraction breathes in and out.

Tony lays cool towel on her head and watches Norma do her hair right after, "I text mini to get our usual stuff."

Nods and rubs his hand through another pain, "Our little girl will be here sometime tomorrow."

10 hours later pushing feels the babies head out and tightens hand on Tony on oxygen mask whispers, "I can't do this, and I feel really nauseous and hot

10 hours later pushing feels the babies head out and tightens hand on Tony on oxygen mask whispers, "I can't do this, and I feel really nauseous and hot." Pushes one last time and hears the baby cry and scream and smiles as Tony catches her.

Norma come next to me and kisses my head as preps me to move and sees me green gets trash can next to me and I vomit, Norma whispers, "Its okay sweetheart this stuff happens."

1 hour later in our room holding baby and nursing her and smiles at Tony, "Can't believe we made another sweetgirl." Watches her finish and hands her to Tony as sees holds her protectively and burps her, Tony sings to her softly. 

Sees Ray and Norma at door sees Tony hand her to Ray, smiles at him, "We thought that the first person to hold her besides us and Norma would be one of her namesakes. Her first name is Raylene, named after her uncles middle name and her grandpa. Her middle name is Lynn, which is my middle name." 

Sees Ray look at us with tears and kisses his cheek, "Our brother is in our heart always, and we wanted him in our daughters name."

Norma kisses my head and hugs both of us whispers, "Thank you"

Please don't forget: