I Need You (Jeff Wittek x Reader)

*Smut warning*

"Babe, come back to bed" "I can't, I have to meet up with David and I can't miss it for a third time. The group already is starting to get suspicious" Jeff says. "I know, but once we tell them they will be up our asses. We've talked about this." you say. "I know, but hey, I kinda like having you to myself" he smirks as he walks back to bed. He leans down and kisses you, but ends it quicker than both of you would've liked. "So are you going to the party tonight or should I go home with a ' I'm not feeling so good' again " Jeff asked while he laughed at his own joke. "One; hurtful, and two: I think I'm forced to, Mariah basically threatened me to" you joked. "Then I guess I'll see you tonight, bye babe" "bye. As he shut the door, you began to think of the pros and cons of telling everyone about your relationship. Pros- you can finally hold hands and kiss in public without the fear of people finding out, cons- people might get mad that you hid this for a month and since it's only been a month maybe you're taking it too soon and - calm down (Y/N) you always do this. Just text Mariah you're going and get ready for the day. Step one: leave the bed. Already hard, but a good start.

*Time Lapse*

The party is in an hour and you haven't seen Jeff all day. You want to party and see your friends, but you don't want to see all those girls, and some boys, flirting with your man. So you decide to wear your dress that you only wear for secret dates with Jeff and a dark lip (matte obviously because we don't want smudging with our night plans). The second you walk out the door and into your car ,not bought by David, although you did mention something about your birthday coming soon so who's to say, you feel ready for the party.

You pull up to the house and you text Mariah. She texts back with a location of where she is and you follow. Not before seeing a certain Staten Island boy talk to a random chick who is trying to be all over him. You feel instantly bad but at least he isn't all over her, you think. You pass behind the girl and make eye contact with him, catching his attention. He stops talking to the girl, nicely I will add because Jeff is sweet when he can be. He starts talking to you (eyeing you up and down) but you move away and say that you're going to find Mariah, but will talk later, smirking as you walk away. You finally find Mariah and you guys hug. "Wow, in front of me, I feel used" Heath joking says, you add to it by saying "sorry Heath but Mariah is mine. "I'm no ones....but I have to agree with Y/N on this one bub whoops" you all laugh as Jeff catches your eye once again. "Hey I'll be back I just gotta say hi to someone" you say as you walk towards a random room, phone in hand to text him where you are. You are needy at this point and you know he is to.

The second you close the door and walk away, it opens again to reveal a solid-face Jeff walking up to, not before he locks the door. "Listen baby girl, the door maybe locked, but the walls aren't sound proof, I know you're needy but wearing that dress and walking away, oh baby, you're in for it." You open to say something, but his mouth stops it. Harshly making out, he takes his shirt off and slides down your dress. You grab on to his neck and fall on the bed. Honestly you didn't care if you accidentally went to a bathroom, you need him and from the feeling you're feeling from him, he can agree. With you fully on the bed, he stops and gets up, you're confused but don't say anything. He stands over you with a beautiful smile. Four words and you're done. "Knees up and apart" you quickly comply. Even take off your underwear within doing so. "Going for extra credit, I see, works better than me ripping them off but I don't think you would've cared." His tone of voice made you kinda wish you didn't take them off for him. He gets on his knees and takes your ankles and pulls them to his shoulders. Right before he starts, he says one last thing in a heavenly tone "no noise, but keep those eyes open, I wanna see you fall apart". Before you could react, he grabbed your knees this time and went to work. Taking his time devouring every little bit that he could, while you barely could hold it together. He looked up, licking his lips with that same grin and got up. You looked up at him when he climbed over you. He leaned down and started making out, you could taste yourself and it was amazing. His hand reached down to finish you, but you swatted his hand. " I want you to do it" You said as you moved your hand down his abs to his crotch. He groans in your ear and says "what princess wants, she get, but I'm still not going easy on you" "Exactly what I was hoping for" you say giddily. He stands back up and takes his boxers off, and goes back down (pun un-intended) He kisses you as he goes in to cover any loud moans so no one can hear but him which gets him off harder.Now going at a faster speed, you start to fall apart, scratching his back and you both leaving a trail of hickies on the others necks. One of his hands goes from your waist to your hair and the other goes to your neck, choking at this force. You can't take it, you both bust and fall from your highs. He collapses on you, but you don't mind, you like the pressure. A minute later, he gets off of you and picks up his clothes. "Did I do too much?" he asks worriedly. You laugh "It might look like it, but no, you were perfect as always. "You both fix yourself and he leaves the room first. Not to get stopped by anyone but the little devil himself, David fucking Dobrik.

"So what were you and Y/N doing in that room for an hour Jeff?" he asks, smirking. "What do you mean?" Jeff says, trying not to show any emotion in his face. "Well, the video on my camera says an hour ago you and her went to that room and didn't come out till now, shall I go in and ask her myself?" David asks. "No! Just...just please don't post it, look I like Y/N and we're trying to be private." Jeff says defeated. "Fine, I won't until you're out, but next time you're at my house, don't have sex in my room, unless you want to end up like Dom or Todd, Okay? David says, joking but you know for a fact he isn't kidding about the ending up in trouble. "Thanks man, let me tell (Y/N)" he says "hey, babe it's safe". You walked out and looked scared when you saw David. "Let me guess, you got footage?" "yeah, but don't worry I already threatened him" "more like begged, but it's cool, but remember no more my house, got it?" "Sir yes sir" you both jokingly say. When you walk towards Mariah you say "hey, sorry it took so long, we got wrapped in something" "What, your legs" she jokes. Heath walks behind you and says "Damn girl, who did that" and points to a huge hickey on your neck. You cover it with hair but then "What happened to your back" Zane, so wonderfully, adds as he walks next to you. "Okay, we don't need to talk about my personal life. I think I'm gonna leave soon" "Dang, they tired you out that much, who was it?" Zane asks once again. "No one, bye guys see you tomorrow." you say, pushing your hair in different ways to try and cover the hickeys. As you get into your car, you get three texts, you open Mariah's first. "Jeff, really? The matching hickies were a nice touch, tomorrow get ready for an intense interview." You say oh shit, and open Jeff's " So, someone saw your marks, but don't worry they didn't see the scratch marks, they can never know that side of you baby' okay, we'll talk tonight, and last but never least, 'can I post it yet?' from David. Tomorrow is another day, you think as you drive home, thinking of what's to come.

Part 2 anyone?