56

SANA'S POV

As I was scrolling down on Instagram, my other hand laid on top of Tzuyu's lower back. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, still lying down on top of me with her naked frame. We were in this position just a while ago since we finished at dawn.

"Good morning," I greeted with a smile

She smiled back and said, "Good morning."

Tzuyu is cute when she's still sleepy or half-awake, I thought.

We stared at each other then she rolled away and landed beside me. I placed my phone on the bedside table and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Does it hurt?" I asked

She blushed and snuggled her face on my neck, "Yeah but I think I can still walk."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead. I sat up and heard her whine.

"It's still early, Sana. Let's sleep again," Tzuyu whined again

"You can sleep again since you're tired. I'll go get us food," I said before walking out of the room.

"Wear your sweater, Sana. I don't like girls looking at you with that kind of appearance,"

I smirked, "You're just jealous, Tzuyu."

She whined again and didn't respond this time. As I was about to open the door, it busted open and I saw the girls in front, smiling widely at me. I panicked and hurriedly went inside Tzuyu's room. She flinched because of my sudden actions.

"Dress up, Tzu. Your members are here," I said while locking up the room

I helped her dress up and she fixed herself before going out of the room to greet her members. There was food served on the dining table with the help of the room service.

Tzuyu and I pretended like nothing happened between us and just ate quietly. Nayeon unnie sat beside me and said, "Glad that the walls are soundproof."

My eyes widened in fear, "W-what?"

She brings herself closer to me and pointed my arm using her lips. I looked at it and there was a hickey. I cursed and hurriedly went inside the room to wear my sweater.

I went back and Nayeon just gave a smug smile.

"Be careful next time," she said before walking away

I slapped my forehead for being so careless. I faced Tzuyu and she was already looking at me so I glared at her. She looked at me, confused, but I shrugged it off.

After breakfast and cleaning the mess, the girls went back to their respective rooms. Tzuyu pulled me inside her room.

"Why did you glare at me a while ago?" she asked innocently

"I didn't know you placed a hickey on my arm. Nayeon saw it already," I said after taking my sweater off again to show it to Tzuyu

She smiled sheepishly and said, "I'm sorry. I was really turned on with your... muscles."

I pinned her to the wall and Tzuyu instinctively placed her hands on my shoulder to push me away but I was stronger than her. I stared at her in the eyes with a serious expression.

"I'm still sore, Sana," she said, weakly

I bring my face closer to hers, "You're lucky I didn't place a hickey somewhere that's noticeable."

She nodded while avoiding her face on mine, "I said I'm sorry so can you please move away now?"

I chuckled at her vulnerable state and kissed her lips before walking towards the bed. Tzuyu was frozen in her place while touching her lips. I smiled at that.

Well, good thing I'll be staying in Korea after this, I thought.