64

SANA'S POV

Tzuyu and her members officially confirmed all of the dating scandal that was released that day. Their CEO was not mad, actually. He was more of a proud dad which was good for us. Some netizens were mad but most of them supported the girls instead.

I'm on my way to the office since my boss called me for an important meeting. I parked my car and went up using the elevator. I don't but this made me nervous all of a sudden.

I arrived at the right floor and entered the meeting room. My eyes roamed around the room and found my boss sitting in the middle with a guy beside him.

"Good day, sir. What would you like to talk about?" I asked

He chuckled, "There's no need to be in a hurry, Sana. You can work at your station tomorrow but now I need your immediate decision."

My brow raised, "What is it, sir?"

Mr. Kim smiled and tapped the guy's shoulder, "I would like you to marry my son, Kim Junmyeon."

My eyes widened and felt my blood boil in a matter of seconds when the guy gave me a smug smirk.

Didn't they heard about the news yesterday? Oh right, they don't care about those. I thought, angrily

"I don't want to be rude but why exactly? I don't think that has something to do with my job, sir."

He laughed at me, "It has something to do with it, Sana."

"No, I won't marry him!" I strongly refused

Mr. Kim eyed me from head to toe so I continued and reasoned out, "I didn't came from a wealthy family, sir. I won't be able to contribute something to your clan if you let your son marry someone who came from a low class family."

"I don't need some girl with a high class profile. I need someone who's hardworking and at the same time perfect for my son," Mr. Kim said, obviously losing hope

I shook my head furiously, "I won't accept it, Mr. Kim. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do."

I hurriedly picked up all my things and just as I was about to exit the room, Mr. Kim said something that made my heart drop.

"Give my son a chance, at least just a week, go date and I'll wait for your answer by the end of it. If you strongly refuse, then I might have to terminate your contract and blacklist you from all the companies you could possibly apply to,"

I cursed silently and faced the two bastards again with an annoyed face.

If I won't be able to work, then I won't be able to prove myself to Tzuyu. I thought to myself

I groaned, "Fine! Whatever you want. Let's start next week, Kim Junmyeon. No absences. If there are, then that's your problem. You lose a day instead."

Junmyeon smiled widely, "Of course, Minatozaki. By the way, you can call me Suho. Nice to meet you."

I faked smile and turned my back on them. I went straight to my car, drove to my workplace and worked my ass out to forgot that fucking date that I have to finish next week.

Fuck it. I won't tell anything about this to Tzuyu. I thought