LA

OMG!!! Today was the day you were going to the hype house.you were going with your best friends Camryn,Sierra. We all called on Snapchat
Katelyn:you guys ready to go
Camryn:YES!!i am so excited
Sierra:same we will have so much fun
Katelyn:I will pick you guys up at 3:00
Sierra:ok see you then love you guys
Camryn and Katelyn:love you to bye

Katelyn POV
I was so happy to go to the hype house.I had a crush on nick can't wait to see him.i know that Camryn has a crush on chase.and Sierra has a crush on tony. I look at my phone it was 2:40. I quickly did my makeup and changed.when I was done it was now 2:50 I went down stairs with my suitcase and took my keys and phone and left .

I picked up Sierra and went to Camryn's house she wasn't the far from Sierra house. We picked up Camryn and we sang songs all the way to the air port. By the time we where there it was 3:30 are plane comes at 4:00 so we all went to Starbucks I got a drink I was hungry and got a bagel from Timmys it was now 3:45.and we all went to go on the plane.

Katelyn's POV
We got on the plane I had the window seat.and Camryn was is the middle and Sierra was at the end. I was scrolling through TikTok and I came across nick Austin account. Camryn look at me and laughed. I said what are you laughing about you do it to I said.

Camryn POV
So I was looking on my for you page and I turn my head and I see Katelyn on nick's account. I started to laugh she look at me and said you do it to.she not telling lies I thought to my self

Sierra POV I fell asleep and I got up to Camryn Laughing at Katelyn the flight attendant and ask me I wanted and can I ask for a water she came back with my water...