WHO IS SHE😡

Katelyn POV
i woke up to nicks arm around me.I smiled then tried to get up he pull me back and said 10 more minutes.

end of POV

nick i have to get ready.NO!nick said nick i have to.No i not letting you leave he said.fineeee you lay back down the got of off the bed.KATELYN!!!!!!COME BACK!!.i told you i have to get ready.ready for who nick said.no one  then why do you have to get ready.nick said,NICK OMG we have to get ready for they day. you walk in the bathroom and do your routine and then come out to nick gone.(finally he got up.wait where is he did he leave me to go see some one else.dose he love me )you felt arms wrapped around your waist.jezz you scared me.nick laughs his phone got a text he went to his phone and smiled.what you smiling at nothing he said as truned of his phone.

KatelynPOV
i wonder why he was smiling at his phone it fine.nick left the room and his phone buzzed so i went to the phone and saw somthing i didn't want to see.i started crying who is this Alyssa girl.i new it he never loved me,but why would he save me that night.i stared to looking myself in the mirror saying to myself.how is this ugly person you deserve to die.i look at my phone nick texted me saying can you open the door.i yelled NO w-why n-nick why me.what do you mean i opened the door and look at him.why nick i thought you loved me.what do you mean loved your my girlfriend.no we aren't we over.i said in tears what do you mean katelyn.
i ran past him to the kitchen and looked for the razor when i found it i ran in my room,and looked in the mirror and started to cut myself. i was in so much pain i screamed.but i just kept going until i heard.

avani:katelyn open the door
chase:what are you doing
avani:if you don't open this DOOR I WILL KICK IT DOWN!!
a few minutes later i heard a bang avani looked at me with tears in her eyes,chase looked shocked
chase yelled WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!nick soft voice said why.when nick walked in i cried so much more i blacked out i woke up on the couch with everyone talking.i didn't open my eyes so i can hear what there saying. nick said i not going to let her die i love  her,even more then Alyssa in fact i don't love her.she said  that she will hurt katelyn if i broke up with her.i didn't want her to get hurt he said in tears. nick i say in a quiet and soft voice i love you to and i going to fight want ever Alyssa puts on me i don't care.because i love  you i should have never look at your phone that's your privacy nick i lo-.i got cut of with nick kissing me he whispered in my ear i love you till they day i die i love you so much will you be my girlfriend again.....