HELP!!!

(recap i head someone yell katelyn i was to weak to move or talk it became dark i got to see)

I got up to see camryn and sierra in chairs tied up.I tried to get up but i couldn't ,then people walked in they hand masked over there faces.who are you katelyn said we are the sway boys. the reason why we have you is because are friend kio likes you,and we want to make him happy.
katelyn:but i dating someone else i yelled with made camryn and sierra to wake up.
camryn there you are katelyn nick was looking for you, let me just text him wait why can't i move.
katelyn long story let me handle it.
sierra wtf is happening,
katelyn also long story.
hi i am kio i like you a lot.
katelyn well i don't like you.
the boys strayed something in the room i fell asleep i woke up really cold.I was in a cold room i had my phone in my pocket. I guess they are stupid because they didn't see my phone i texted nick.

nick pov
i need to find katelyn.I get to the forest and yelled her name when i heard a scream.I went to the scream it was charli on the ground by a tree ,there was a note it said.we have you little friends camryn sierra and katelyn find them alive or maybe dead.this is what you get nick for dating my ex Victoria.I got a text from katelyn omg i yelled,charli and addison said what katelyn texting me

babe🦉❤️ nick i need i help.I don't know where i am with some sway boys.one of them wants to date me.I told him i am in love with you.Iam in a cold room i don't know where i am.I feel like i going to die.i don't know where camryn or sierra is hello me please.gtg there coming love you so much.

nick 🧸❤️omg katelyn i love you to.you won't die i promise.I know the guy named sway boys. please tell me you will never date one of them they are a bad people.love you lots see you soon.❤️

babe🦉❤️please i only have a few minutes left the said,they are turning it up more please come soon.

katelyn POV i texting nick when i heard the boys coming ,so i truned off my phone do they didn't see it.they walking in and said you only have a few minutes left to live ,if you pour nicky dose not come i guess he doesn't love you.a few minutes later i could barely move or talk like yesterday. I heard a BANG i heard someone run to the door. they opened it and it was nick he came to me in tears.I tried to talk all i got out was n-n-nick.
nick:i am hear you will be safe with me. now we need to go home before wake up.
nick picked me up and put me in the car.chase was in the front driving and camryn and sierra where in the back with me.they put a blanket around us and i fell asleep in the car.