🖤🧛🏻camryn and chase🧛🏻🖤

camryn POV
i was so scared when i found out about katelyn.but when she passed out on the couch i couldn't help it,i ran outside to the back yard dipping my toes in the pool. some came up behind me.
end of pov
(c=camryn ch=chase)
c:oh hi chase.
ch:you ok i know how much katelyn mean to you.
c:i don't want to lose her.
ch:she going to make it though this i promise .
c:i know she strong but i just don't know if she will make it.
ch:she going to be fine i know it let every thing out on me i will to how you feel.
c:well ok so i know katelyn since we where 10,and we did everything together. we went shopping,had lots of sleepovers.and the other one is i-i-i like you i like you since the day i saw you.
ch:oh..
c:it's fine if you don't feel the same way i should go.
camryn gets up and starts to walk in side.
ch:camryn wait i like you to.
camryn truned around with tears in her eyes because she thought she just ruined there friendship.
c:really.
ch:yes and let me prove it.
he ran up to camryn and put his hand on her waist,and camryn put her arms around his neck then there lips combined.
katelyn POV
when nick kissed me i just smiled i got up to go see the stars with nick. when we got there me and nick in shock.i yelled CAMRYN AND CHASE ARE KISSING.all the girls screaming and running over.
chase POV i am so happy that i told camryn how i feel and kissed her.we where about to go in side when we saw everyone looking at us we both blushed so hard.