6: Is This a Date?

Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung's hug was everything he needed. He felt warm and safe in his arms and oh my gosh did he smell good. Jungkook felt intoxicated by the smell. He wanted to stay like this forever. 🎶You got me dripping in finesse🎶 The boys were startled  by Jungkook's phone and awkwardly broke the hug.

"Oh um haha sorry let me just answer real quick." Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone and answered it.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Hello"

"Hey Kook where are you? Did you get lost again?"

"Namjoon! Why do you call at the worst times!? I'll be there soon just start eating without me."

"What? Fine. We won't wait for you then geez. See ya soon."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jungkook hung up and looked over at Taehyung. Both of them were feeling a bit shy. "Um Taehyung I have to go meet my friends." Jungkook said. "Yeah I figured," Taehyung chuckled, "Don't let me keep you we can continue another time." He winked as he finished that sentence causing Jungkook's cheeks to go pink.

Jungkook got up and headed towards the door but before he left he remembered why he was there and turned around. "Taehyung! Can I get your number now!" Jungkook said as he stood in front of him.

"Oh yeah I guess we would need each other's numbers huh?" Taehyung chuckled. "I mean you could've just gotten my number from Jiminie if you wanted to." Jungkook looked up at him, "What!?"

"Well Jiminie has my number he could have given it to you if you asked." Jungkook is gonna go give Jimin an earful next time he sees him. The two boys exchanged numbers before Jungkook left to go meet with his friends. He has his big bunny smile on because finally he has Taehyung's number.

Taehyung, now alone in the music room, checked the message Jimin left him and figured that Jimin tricked Jungkook. He wasn't complaining though. This cute little adorable Kookie just sang to him and they even hugged. Today was such a good day Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

Jungkook made it to the cafeteria and saw his friends sitting and eating lunch without a care to the world. He went to go sit with them, lost in his own world. "Hey Kook." Namjoon and Jin both greeted their friend. "Hello guys." Jungkook replied with a goofy smile on his face. His friends knew something good must've happened.

"Oh look here we have a happy Kook. From the looks of it did something happen with that Taehyung guy you were fawning over?" Namjoon said raising a brow. Jungkook blushed and said "Maybe something happened who knows." Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and smiled. "Well I'm glad you finally found someone." Jin said. "Me too." Namjoon replied. Then the two continued to eat.

Jungkook was lost in his own little world remembering the hug he had shared with Taehyung. Remembering how good he smelled and how he wanted to be wrapped up in his hug again. He pulled out his phone and stared at the contact info he had recently saved. A smile on his face as he read it over and over "Taehyung💕".

"Ok Kook don't get too excited you just got his number nothing major yet." Jungkook thought to himself. "I wonder what he's doing right now."

Taehyung went to go get his bike so he could go meet Jimin. Jimin didn't have classes until 12 so he was hanging out at the cafe near the school. When he finally got to the cafe he saw Jimin sitting at the table with a mischievous smile on his face. "Hey TaeTae did you like your little surprise?" He said once Taehyung joined him.