Chapter 2

Summer is hot, just sleep.

    Hua Xi'er presents a soft silk quilt. She stretched out her hand to hold the soft pillow that she used to hold when she slept. Aww! She holds it, her lips were contently hooked.

    But after a while, she felt weird again. Why was her soft pillow embracing strangely, warm and fragrant? Not so much like a pillow, but rather like ...

    She opened her sleepy eyes and disbelief── "Wow!"

    “Hmm.... What’s the matter? What happened?" Woken up by a scream, a pair of round eyes opened vaguely, reached out and rubbed with her hand, and yawned lazily.

    "Y_ you...." Hua Xi'er glared at the woman sleeping next to her, unable to speak for a long time, and then yelled and shouted. 

   "Shui Wa'er! When did you come up to my bed? Don't sleep on my bed, get up!"

    Her aunty hadn't finished speaking, but the dead woman closed her eyes and planned to continue to sleep.

    Hua Xi'er was so angry and shook Shui Wa'er, just not letting her to sleep.

    "Don't shake. Please, stop. Ugh… My head is so dizzy." Shui Wa'er surrendered and opened her eyes, sitting up lazily and glancing outside. 

     It's already dawn. “Xi'er, I'm hungry, and I want to have breakfast."

    Shui Wa'er yawned, touching her empty belly. Her belly is very cooperative, immediately issued a grunt.

    "Eat your head. I asked you, when did you get into my bed?" Hua Xi'er stared at Shui Wa'er angrily. Question is who dumped her? 

    "Last night." Shui Wa'er muttered, scratching her messy hair. “You slept like a dead pig and didn't even notice when I climbed onto your bed. Be careful! There are so many people out there, how dare you sleep so soundly. Someday, someone will attack you in the middle of the night, and your life would be gone!"

    "Shui Wa'er, are you done?" Hua Xi'er glared at her. This woman - A filthy mouth cannot utter a decent language.*

    "Yes." Shui Wa'er smiled, blinked and looked at Hua Xi'er pleasantly. "Xi'er, I'm hungry. I want to have breakfast."

    "Y_ you...." Stare and stare again, but can’t win those shiny bright eyes, Hua Xi'er gave up. "Xi Que." She called the maid.

    Xi Que quickly entered the door. "Miss, why do you wake up so early today..." Before she finished speaking, she was shocked to see Shui Wa'er.

    "Hello, Xi Que!" Shui Wa’er greeted with a smile.

    "Go prepare breakfast and feed this starving ghost." Hua Xi'er said angrily.

    "Yes." Xi Que didn't ask much, and immediately went out to prepare breakfast.

    "Tsk Tsk, your family maid is as smart as ever." Shui Wa’er smiled, and a small pink face was even sweeter with a smile.

    "Let’s change the subject.” Hua Xi'er stepped out of bed, picked up the outer garment and put it on. Beautiful eyes glanced at Shui Wa'er. "So, how could you be here in the middle of the night when you have no problem and person who don’t go out of the valley?”

    Shui Wa’er woman seems to have lived in seclusion in the Valley of Stealing Gods. If she has nothing to do, she will never leave the valley. Even if she does, she will go back to the valley immediately after finishing the work, which makes people think that she is ill.