Chapter 9

It's so warm ...

    Leng Wu’she slowly opened his eyes, the softness in his arms and the sweet fragrance made him soften his eyes, and quietly looked at the little woman lying on his chest.

    The thin blouse covers their lower body, but it couldn’t cover the erotic traces on her body. The snow skin is full of his love bite marks.

    Even her lips were bitten and bitterly red by his bite and kiss, her face flushed a little.

    He remembered her sexy moaning under him last night, the softness of her skin, and wrapped tightly with her sweet breath against the softness of the male private parts …

    Brown eyes deepened in color as he recalled, he remembered her enthusiasm, and the tears shed for him when she saw the scars on him. Heartache on the small face.

    Every memory made him feel so warm, full of heart, warm, he could not keep his eyes off her.

    She’s the only one who can give him that feeling. A cold-blooded killer life has never had any meaning to him, it was really nothing to him. The strange appearance only gave him a strange look— to live, which somehow is meaningless to him.

    The master adopted him, and he just wanted to train a killer. If he couldn't survive it, he would only become a dead body.

    Life is no meaning to him, a series of cruel training, he only survived by instinct, and pain is unknown.

    He didn't bother about the Gu on his body. He didn't care anyway. It didn’t really matter to be a master's puppet, even for his whole life; until, she appeared ...

    Leng Wu’she looked at Shui Wa'er, his hazel brown eyes glowed with tenderness. Raised his hand and caress her soft cheek. His touch was so light that he was afraid to wake her.

    He remembered that five years ago, when she stepped into that fighting room, she saw him. Her reaction was just like everyone else, as if she saw a monster.

    He didn't think she was any different from others, not that he cared anyway because he was used to that frightened look from other people.

    She is the God of Stealing Family that Master wants to catch. He is the bait. This small fighting room is the place where he is punished. If he fails to reach Master’s training, he will be locked up here, locked in cage and spend every night.

    At first, he was afraid of dark, but he got used to it, and gradually he didn’t feel it anymore. Sometimes he struggled, the iron chain was grinding his hands and feet. He felt pain though, and told himself that he is still alive.

    For him, she was nothing more than just a prey that jumped into a trap. He ignored her and lay quietly in a cage.

    However, she walked into the iron cage and looked at him with those curious eyes, muttering and tearing off her skirt to help him bandage.

    For the first in his life, someone bandaged him. He was puzzled, even surprised. Besides, she said she would take him away.

    Looking up, his eyes looked carefully into this girl for the first time who he thought was the same as anyone, and clearly saw the others true color for the first time, but her.

    He didn't understand why she did that. Clearly, they didn't know each other. Why did she help him heal or even take him away?

    The first time he met such a person, he was stunned, but he deeply remembered her. He couldn't forget the warm feeling when she helped him bandage the wound.