Chapter 12

"W_ Wu'sh ...." The excited kiss prevented her from breathing, Shui Wa'er stretched her hand towards Leng Wu'she's shoulder, gasped for space.

But the rest of her words were kissed into his mouth, his tongue entangled with her, licking her teeth arrogantly, absorbing her lily sweetness into him.

Reaching out and clasping her waist, Leng Wu'she embrace her onto the table, moving his fingers up,

holding a round tender plump across her clothes.

The big palm kneads the snow-white breast, fingers are folded, caressing the palm fullness, the hot tongue is also licking the lips, disturbing her breath.

He wants to feel her, wants her to tell him that this is not a dream. That she is not a phantom in front of him, that She is real.

Seems to understand his fear, Shui Wa'er raised her head, and her pink tongue intertwined with him, he sucked out the sparks of lust, and the crystal saliva slipped from his mouth as the two kissed fiercely.

The hand holding the snow-white tender breast, can't stand the barrier of clothes. He rudely opened her placket, pushed away her pink pocket, and grasped a plump of cotton milky breast with his big palm.

He rubbed the white plump, finger-twisting and pulling her nipple, rubbing with rough palms, teasing

her sensitivity.

Shui Wa'er moaned softly, and the breast was tingling with his touch, which made her legs trembled a little and feeling the wetness begin to rise between her legs.

He let go of the swollen lips that he kissed, gently sucked her red cherry lip. After a while, he then slowly licked down.

The hot and humid tongue gently sucked the cute jaw, licked the white clavicle, and the hot exhaled

breath makes her sensitive skin tremble lightly.

The fiery lips finally came to the full soft tender milk, and he reached out to hold one of them, with a big mouth, containing the white soft tenderness and the bright red tip nipples.

He sucked snow milk hard, licked the pink nipple with the tip of his tongue. Occasionally rubbed and nibbled with his teeth, caressing the attractive soft breast.

And the other hand did not let go of another full tender plump, the five fingers gathered and rubbed, pulling and tickling the nipple tip with the rhythm of sucking.

After licking a red sensitive nipple, he opened his mouth to hold another bright red breast. His flexible tongue took turns - licking and sucking the two group of soft breasts. He sucked both nipples soaked with ambiguous water.

Shui Wa'er groaned, fingers couldn't help but poke into his hair, arched her upper body, and sent her breast onto his mouth. His caressing and licking made her feel hot all over her body.

There was a tingle of itch from her body, and feeling her flower heart became wetter, as if craving for something. The itching emptiness made her flower feeling ticklish and unable to bear.

Feeling her desire, Leng Wu'she let go and licked the bright red nipples. Then moving down on her body slowly, he sucked and licked her small white belly, tongue down and the tip of his tongue circled around the cute little navel.

"Don't.... It's itchy... " Shui Wa'er protested softly, her toes curled up because of itching, and her body quivered faintly. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, and her hand was on his shoulder trying to move him away from licking.

He ignores her protest, tip of tongue into navel, gently circle, and then open mouth to suck, leaving a faint purple mark.

With his hands, he pulled and open her belt, move her legs apart, and looked at slacks that had been wet by the glowing slippery fluid. The black hair and the pink flower hills were clinging to the fabric, which looming seductive spring light.