recording room- nikki sixx

Requested by 80sfan2000
I hope you like it, I'm very insecure about this🥺❤️
Also: smut warning!

"Dude, I'm so fucking tired!" Tommy groaned, taking a sip of his coffee and watching Nikki play his bass in the recording room

The boys were currently recording Dr. Feelgood and the album was getting on their last nerve. Everyone wanted this album to be perfect, but it was tiring for the boys. Especially because they've always played that kind of sleazy rock n roll.

"We'll record Vince's singing parts tomorrow, it's too late." Doc stated, starting to pack his things. You just watched everything silently, patiently waiting for your best friend to finish playing his bass.

"Okay Nikki, that was good, you guys are done for today!" Doc said after Nikki had finished.

"Alright. I guess I'm the one who's gonna clean up today?" Nikki asked, putting his bass aside.

"Yup." Doc smiled, popping the p as he left the recording studio, followed by the other three boys.

Doc had made a system where everyone of the boys had to clean up the recording room after the recording was done, like plugging out the guitars and putting them back into their cases. And today was Nikki's turn to clean up.

"I'm gonna help you," you said with a soft smile, hugging your exhausted best friend.

"You know you don't have to." He smirked, pulling away and locking his beautiful green eyes with yours.

"I know. But I want to." you mumbled, opening a guitar case and putting Mick's guitar in it. You and Nikki were the only two people at the studio at this time and there was something between you that you couldn't define yet.

"You know, this album is really fucking with me." Nikki whined, plugging out his bass.

"Why?" You asked, turning around to face him. His hair was out of his face, so you could admire all of his beautiful facial features.

"I just don't got time for other things anymore, like-" He started, but you interrupted him.

"Like fucking chicks?" You asked, smirking as you closed the guitar case.

"Nah I got plenty of time for that since the chicks are all dropping to their knees for me." He grinned, slowly getting closer to you.

"I still wonder how your ego is so fucking big, Sixx." you mumbled, trying not to get nervous about his close up presence. Wow, what was happening?