quarantine- izzy stradlin

Requested by psychgirl9055
I hope you like it, I tried to write it in a funny way because it just has to be fun if you're stuck in a house with Guns N Roses sooo....
warnings: swearing, drug+ alcohol use, suggestive language (scenes?)

"Izzy, stop!" you giggled as Izzy tickled you. You were laying on the couch in Izzys living room, surrounded by Slash, Duff, Sophia and Crystal, your best friends.

Well, Slash and Duff were Izzys bandmates and Sophia and Crystal were actually just your best friends, but you almost lived together since you spent every day and night at Izzys house. All in all, this whole situation was almost a blessing...almost.

You were stuck in Izzys house since 4 days now, since you couldn't go out due to an unknown virus overpowering the world. And being stuck with the same 5 people for almost a week now, caused a lot of fights and discussions.

"Get a room, guys!" Duff groaned as Izzy suddenly started to kiss you roughly. You just flipped Duff off, before burying your hands in Izzys black hair.

"Oh god." Slash mumbled, trying to stand up. He had downed half a bottle of Jack by now, of course he wasn't able to stand straight. But even due to the alcohol in his system, he managed to slur out a whole sentence. "I'm just gonna...feed my snake." He excused himself, stumbling to the bathroom.

"Let's guess: How long is it gonna take for him to realize that he is at my house, not his?" Izzy grinned, pressing your body down on the couch.

"Till he finally sobers up." Sophie responded, looking up from her book to see Izzy resting on top of you. "You guys are gonna fuck?"

"No!" You exclaimed. "Why is everyone asking that shit?"

"Maybe because he is laying between your legs?!" Crystal chimed in, you just rolled your eyes at her comment.

"Doesn't mean that we're fucking." You explained. Izzy licked his lips before turning his head to you.

"I wouldn't mind, though." He whispered. Your cheeks suddenly flushed red hot at his words, even though you usually never get flustered that easy.

"Shut up, Stradlin!" You whisper-yelled, slapping his exposed chest lightly. He was wearing a button up shirt, his jewelry and necklaces resting between your chests.

Before anyone of you could say something else, Slash came back into the living room, looking even more wasted than before.

"Jesus Christ, Slash. What did you do?" Crystal exclaimed, quickly bolting up from her seat on Izzys couch.

"I did what I told you I would do." He just answered nonchalantly, Duff almost burst out laughing at his words.

"You fed your fucking snake?" Sophie grinned, taking off her glasses as she put her book aside.

"Exactly." Slash answered, hiccuping in the process. "Duff, you...uhh...still have some vodka?"

"Yeah but definitely not for you. The vodka is mine!" Duff protected his bottle of vodka. "Plus, you already are fucking drunk, and may I add, completely wasted."

"Maybe that is the point where we should leave this conversation." Izzy grinned, intertwining your fingers with his as he pulled you up with him.

"What do you mean?" You asked, curiously.

"Just follow me."

Izzy pulled you into his bedroom and shut the door as fast as he could, locking it shortly after.

"You can't leave these idiots by themselves-" You tried to prostest, but Izzy shut you up by pressing his lips against yours.

"They have Sophie and Crystal." He grinned between hot kisses and light moans. Izzy pinned you up against the wall, pressing his knee between your legs in the process. Good god.

Just as things started to get more and more intimate, someone started banging at the bedroom door.

"Stop fucking and come outside!" A female voice yelled. You couldn't quite recognize who it was, thanks to your current state. Whenever Izzy touched you, it made you feel as if you were high.

Izzy opened the door, brows furrowed in confusion as he looked at Crystal.

"Someone is destroying your whole living room." She stated, her arms intertwined in front of her chest.

"Oh my god." Izzy groaned, walking into the living room. You followed him immediately.

As you stepped into the room, you were met with some shattered glass, which turned out to be bottles of alcohol, loud music and, of course, Duff and Slash in the middle of all the chaos.

How were they even able to turn the living room in such a mess in like 10 minutes?

Izzy suddenly pressed a button and the music stopped, causing Duff and Slash to look around.

"Turn that shit up again, man!" Slash whined, taking a long sip of the bottle of schnapps.

"Hey, that one was my favorite!" Izzy cried out, pointing at the bottle in Slash's hand.

"Sorry." He mumbled, shrugging.

"Damn the airport for not letting these idiots fly home." Your boyfriend groaned, throwing his arm around your shoulders.

"It's fine babe. I think they won't be here for much longer." You grinned, kissing him lightly before pulling away.

You were so wrong with that statement, but I guess you could say that the following weeks were the most adventurous weeks of your whole life.