dream- nikki sixx

requested by @80sfan2000
I hope you like it <3

You groaned as Nikki kissed your inner thighs, about to deliver unimaginable amounts of pleasure to you

"You like that?" He asked, playing with the waistband of your panty.

"God yes, I love it already." You groaned, throwing your head back into the pillows. "Please Nikki."

He chuckled, causing you to moan and squirm under his tight grip on your hips. He was just about to rip your panties off, as you...

"Y/n? Y/n?" You heard an all too familiar, raspy voice next to you. Suddenly, you sat up straight, feeling dizzy.

Nikki was laying in bed, smirking as he looked at you.

"Are you alright?" He asked, giving you the best innocent eyes that he could muster up. It was dark in your bedroom, probably about 2am at night.

"I- I'm fine." You stuttered. You just had a wet dream about your boyfriend, god, that was embarrassing.

"Are you sure?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he pulled you on top of him, his fingers trailing down your back, landing on your ass. "Because you just made some very interesting sounds in your sleep."

You blushed at his words, hoping that he wouldn't notice. Just as he did, you trailed your hands down his body, causing him to let out a deep breath.

"What did you dream about?" Nikki asked, as you tangled your hands in his hair, pulling your face closer to his. You were straddling him now, your heat brushing against pelvis as you couldn't help but buck your hips into his.

"Shall I tell you? Or do you want to find out yourself?" You asked, running your forefinger along his bottom lip. He let out a groan at your comment.

"I want to find out..." He answered, trailing off. The both of you were getting hotter by the second, your lips brushed against his and your eyes fluttered closed at just the smallest amount of his touch. Your hands tangled in his black, soft hair as you pulled yourself closer to Nikki, your lips just millimeters away from touching his.

Both of your eyes were closed as he suddenly crashed his lips against yours, causing both of you to groan out as some of the tension and pressure between you was relieved.

"Nikki..." you whispered as he pulled away, out of breath, his eyes still closed. "I need you."

He just smirked while he started toying around with the waistband of your panty, bucking his hips into yours as you almost couldn't hold yourself up anymore. Nikki quickly flipped the both of you around, so that he was taking control over your body, which felt like it was on fire from his touch.

"Please." You breathed out yet again, focusing on his lips sucking on your neck, leaving marks. Just feeling his tongue on your neck and his weight on top of you was doing unimaginable things to you. And you wanted more.

He suddenly kissed you again, his tongue slipping into your mouth as he slowly pulled your panties down, causing you to shiver under his touch. You almost groaned out in frustration as he didn't make any further move, but suddenly, he pushed himself into you.

"Oh my god-" You choked out, your hands tangling in his hair as his fingers grasped your hips tightly.

"Fuck, you're tight..." Nikki groaned as he started thrusting in and out of you, causing your legs to start shaking immediately.

You threw your head back into the pillows, eyes rolling at the amounts of pleasure he was delivering to you. Sweat started glistening on his skin as he started thrusting faster and faster, causing you to almost scream out. Your nails scratched down his back as an pathetic attempt to somehow pull him even closer to you.

"I'm so fucking close..." You whispered breathlessly, causing him to slam into you a couple of final times, before you both released together, while you squirmed under his tight grip on your body.

"Fuck..." Nikki panted after a couple of seconds, pulling out of you. "We should do that more often."

"It was my dream that caused us to do that." You smirked, putting your hand on his chest as you laid down next to him. "Even though this wasn't exactly what I dreamed about."

"Yeah? And what did you dream about?" Nikki asked curiously, bumping your nose with his.

"Do you really want to know that?"

"Oh yes, I do."

"Alright." You breathed, getting even closer to his face so that your lips were almost touching his. Just almost, because you knew that drove him crazy. "Maybe you were going down on me."

His smirk grew wider at your comment.

"Well then, your dream will come true, princess." Nikki chuckled, slowly dipping his head between your legs, ready to give you a touch of heaven.

[a/n: oh my god that was...intense. I don't really like it, but i hope that you do!🥺]