Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*** First day of the tour ***

Olivia's POV

Today..today many things are happening 1) First day of tour 2) Louis has to be kept busy ALL day so we can sneak Katie in 3) we reveal katie 4) rehersals for tomorrow. I rolledout ofbed showered and dressed in black legging and lose shrit with on tour written on ..i thought it was appropriate and i grabbed on of Niall hoddie which he didn't know i had and my white Nikes. I ran down the stairs and placed my shoes y the front door with all our suitcases ...and Ores and dog stuff. I went into the Kitchen and made 40 pancakes then text the boys to come get breakfast and went upstairs to get Niall before the mob got here.

I knocked on the door. No answer ahh sleeping beauty i walked in and over to the side of his bed. I poked his cheek...multipul times ..ugh not working "Niall i made pancakes" i whispered in his ear and his head shot up before i could move mine and hit me quare in the head ....for the second time this week. "Okay before i get brain damage, can you warn me when you are gonna do that next time?" i asked him and he chuckled "Sorry love, but you said you made pancakes?" he asked with a glint of hope in his eyes "Yup and you better get down there before all the others get here!" i said and he was donw the stairs like a shot.

I ran after him into the kitchen to see him with a plate piled sky high with warm pancakes. A few seconds later i heard the door go, i went and opened it to reveal 4 eager looking boys and a tired looking Paul "haha come on go get the grub before Niall eats all of it, you know where the kitchen is!" i said and they all ran off intot the kitchen "You must be the famous Olivia then ?" Paul asked me "The one and only" i said and stuck out my hand but Paul pulled me into a bone crushing hug....different but okayy "Are you gonna help me keep that rable in line?" h asked me and i shook my head "I'll try but i am as immature as they are, some of the time!" i said laughing and Paul shook his head and walked into the kitchen to see what mess the boys had made.

I walked into the Kitchen to see Paul and the boys all eating with suprisingly no mess apart from a few cumbs here and there. "Wow well done! no mess!" i said and clapped and they all looked at me with death glares "Shut up Liv's we are not four years old!" Louis said "That my friend is debatable" i said walking into the lounge only to be rugby tackled head first into the sofa "AHHHHH" "oooofff" and a whole load of foot steps and the laughter, cleary the postition louis and me were in as funny "Shut up and help me before i die of sufercation" i said taking a breathe for exageration and closing my eyes pretending to die. "LOUIS GET OFF HER YOU IDIOT" i heard Niall yell and a weight lifted from on top of me but still wanting to see how long i could keep this up i stayed with my eyes closed "Olivia i swear to God you had better be pretending to be dead or i don't know what i'll do" awwh this is mean i can't. I opened my eyes and in an instant and I felt Niall's arms round me "Don't do that you scared me, monkey" he said okay now i felt really bad "Sorry i was only playin!" i said and hugged him

"Come on we better get going or we will miss the flight....again" Paul said and ushered all the other boys out the door so we could ather the rest of our stuff together that we might need that we didn't all ready get A few ,minuets later Paul knocked on the door telling us we had to go. I sat in the middle pof the car next to louis and Niall who thought it wqas funny to poke me every now and then "Stop it please" i said and Niall stopped but Louis? Louis no he being the limited edition boy he is carried on. "Louis stop please or i will eat all the carrots!" i warned and he stopped with a worried look on his face .

Niall's POV

We got everything throught the airport from round the back beacause everyone was saying it was to dangerous out front for us and Olivia. We nearly missed the flight because me and Olivia disappeared for an hour to get Nando's. We got on the Plane, sat down and messed about for a while. Liam being Liam did a twitcam to say sorry for not saying 'hello' before we go away for 8 months. Louis and Zayn where asleep Olivi getting louis back for earlier by drawing on his face im pink and black marker pen...god knows where they came from and Harry ....we'll i don't know where he went.