Chapter 23

Olivia's POV

I woke up to the Florida sunshine seeping through the small crack in the slightly parted curtains and the birds happily chirpping without a care in the world.

I rolled over to be greeted by a sleeping Niall, his hair was sticking up in all directions his lips slightly parted and was faintly snoring, I kissed his lips and his spakling blue eyes popped open and his arms found their way to my waist. I immediatley felt butterfly's in the pit of my stomach. "I could get used to waking up thata way" Niall chuckled and kissed my lips softly "Haha me too" I said and rolled over again to try and get up only to be pulled back down again by a smiling blond haired blue eyed boy "nope you are staying here" He said "Nope we have rehersals today" I said poking his cheek and in response he held me tighter and chuckled. "No we have rehersals for 3 hours then we have nothing else until tomorrow, then we have a matinee!" He said poking his tounge "Mature" i said kissing just above his lips "Tease" he said before placing his warm lips over mine and caressing my cheek with his thumb. Its things like this that makes me fall more in love with him.

He pulled away "Thats better" He chuckled kissing my nose as a pink blush danced across by cold cheeks. "Come on we are going to the pool before we wind up in rehersals for a life draining 3 hours" Niall said before picking me up sideways and tucking me under his left arm like i was ladder or something. "Ni?" i asked and he looked down at me "Livs?" he mocked "Am i a ladder?" i asked "No your my girl" He said clearly proud of himself "That was cute but very cheesy and then if im not a ladder can you put me down ?2 i asked and started stuggling making it extra hard for the blond boy to carry me. "Careful or i'll end up dropping you like in 9th grade!" he said and i laughed at the memory.

**** FLASHBACK ****

"C'mon Niall" i yelled and raced over to the little wooden treehouse in the middle of the quiets woods near our houses, me and Niall made in 3rd grade with the help of Greg and Niall's Dad "OH no you don't" He yelled and ran after me, i could hear his foot steps getting louder and louder by the second.

I ran faster and started to climb up the rickety old ladder, i was half way up, i felt my foot slipping "Olivia hold on or you will fall" Niall yelled " Ill try, but Ni it won't last long it's not gonna hold " I yelled back down "urm okay i'll catch you" He said unsure of his own answer, "Okay count me down, but hurry" i said as another part of the wooden ledge tumbled to the ground "Okay 3,2,1" He yelled as the rest of the ledge fell away and i started to fall for what seems like forever.

I felt a pair of strong arms catch me "Don't you ever scare me like that ever again, you hear me ?" i heard Niall say as he looked down at me and i tilted my head up to the a complete look of worry on my best friends face "Promise" i said and held my pinky up to him and he wrapped his arounf mine, then tilted me sideways and tucked me under his arm and started walking back to his house, "Niall?" i asked "Olivia?" he mocked "Can you put me down, i can walk yah know" i said trying to move my head to look at him, "Nope" he said so i thrashed my legs around behind him in hope he would put me down.

before i knew it my butt made contact with the damp woody floor of the forest "Umph" came out my mouth "Omg Olivia Rose you idiot come here are you okay ?" He said crouching down at my side and swinging me onto his back "Yeah i'm fine, just have a wet butt now!" i laughed as we walked back to his house.

**** FLASHBACK OVER ****

" Olivia, hellooooo" Niall said waving his hand infront of my face as i snapped back to reality "Oh sorry zoned out" i laughed "Right okay, well get your stuff quixk before Paul tells us we can't gooo" Niall said jumping from foot to foot before eventually falling over and landing with an umpf on the floor.

I grabbed my white bikini with little green shamrocks all over, a big fluffy towel,shampoo and conditioner and a pair of beige chino shorts and my oversized blue and white stripey tee. "Legoooo!!" I yelled and grabbed the keycard before leaving the room after his majesty "Oi wait who do you the yah are...The king?" I whisper-yelled down the corridor "Yours truely" He retorted and bowed. "Yah eegit come on!" I said grabbing his hand and pressing down on the elevator.