he's weird

You have been staring at your friend as he has been ignoring you for the past minute. He was so indulged in the book he was reading that he didn't even notice your presence. You have had enough and tapped him.

"Oh! F/n! I didn't see you there." He says setting his book beside him.

"It's lunch time and you promised that you would buy me milk." You huffed and pouted earning a chuckle from him.

"Alright, alright." He says, getting up from his seat. He walks to a nearby vending machine and got you your favorite milk. You watched him with intent eyes as he handed you the carton. You sipped happily beside him as he got back to what he was reading.

"What the hell are you even reading? I barely see you read." You say, taking a peek but he just pushed your face away.

"N-nothing!" He squeaked as you still tried to look at the book he was holding. Soon, he gave up and sighed as you looked at him, ready to listen to whatever was on his mind.

"It's not actually a novel." He says revealing the inside of the book to be a notebook full of his notes.

"Huh?! Why did you have to cover it to make it seem like you're reading a novel?" You say in a confused tone. He suddenly leans close to you, making you flinch.

"I don't want people to find out that I'm grade conscious. I have a reputation to keep you know." He says, whispering on your ear. You scrunched your forehead in response.

"Oikawa-senpai! Coach needs to talk to you!" You hear one of his juniors from the volleyball club call to him. He acknowledges the junior and tells him he'll be there soon.

"Before I leave..." He says, crossing his arms and tapping his foot waiting for a response. You were still flabbergasted at his stupidity.

"He's weird as hell." You say in a disgusted tone.

"My, my f/n, are you losing feelings for this guy? Who would even like someone because they're weird?" He says, stacking his books up as soon as he heard your response. He starts walking away, with his footsteps getting softer and softer as he walks farther away from you.

"You really are stupid, Oikawa." You say, taking a sip from your milk and looking up to the sky.