fourty one

added a fifth song to the playlist in the prologue :3
may 3rd 10:52

"hello?" greeted oceana's caller.

"heeeey, what's up?" oceana asked cheerfully

"i need your help, can you come here?" nebra asked as she calmly watched someone fret over a fire.

"nooo, i can't, i'm buying clothes." oceana replied, looking through the shelves.

"hurry up and come over here." nebra ordered, still watching the number of people fretting over the fire multiply.

oceana chuckled, "ahh, i can't find them." she stared through shelves of cans.

the things dancing around the fire multiplied again, "what do you mean, you can't find them?"

oceana rummaged in a shelf, "i can't find them, there's only soup."

nebra's brows furrowed, "what do you mean, there's only soup?"

oceana's voice lost its cheeryness, "it means, there's only soup." she told her frankly.

"well, then, get out of the soup isle!" nebra snapped as someone was trying to put out the fire with a frying pan.

oceana jerked the phone from her ear, "alright! you don't have to shout at me!" she dragged herself to the next isle. "there's more soup."

someone decided it'd be a good idea to try putting out a fire with a kanoe, "what do you mean there's more soup?!" nebra blanched.

"there's just more soup!" oceana glared at a can.

"go into the next isle!" nebra directed as the kanoe caught on fire too.

"there's still soup!" oceana reported.

nebra grabbed her head in her hands as solid started screaming like a siren, "where are you right now?!"

"i'm at soup!"

"what do you mean, you're at soup?!"

"i mean, i'm at soup!"

"what store are you in?!"

"i'm at the soup store!"

"WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!!"

"FUCK YOU!!"

oceana ran into a shelve and toppled the store.