seventy four

august 8th 10:57

august 8th 10:57

it was three minutes before oceana was supposed to pick up william like a package of sorts, oceana had been at the entrance to the golden dawn headquarters for at least five minutes already.

oceana was dressed in a black overall skirt and white off-the-shoulders blouse with a basket on her arm by nebra's instructions, she  had added her favourite boots and a black witchy hat on her own, and, if she were being honest, she might possibly be regreting the hat, but she'll live with it, it looks cute.

oceana was caught off guard when william emerged from the headquarters of his squad, dressed like the extremely attractive man he is.

william was dressed in dark blue jeans, a faded dark blue dress shirt and a black jacket that made him look like one of the cool guys.

"hey there, mr. fairest of them all." oceana smiled and acted cool as if she wasn't losing her mind about william in a black jacket.

the man judged guilty smiled upon noticing her, "hi, twix disaster." and oceana flustered immediately.

"nooooooo, i can't make a good first impression." she hid her face behind her palms.

william laughed, "oceana, i already know you." he remider her.

she peeked at him through her fingers, "i know, but...yakno." she gestured around with her hands.

the scarred man smiled wider, "i know. vroom vroom"

"i'm in me mum's car." oceana sluggishly put her arms up.

william gasped, "get out me car." he whispered, making oceana laugh.

"c'mon, i know this one really cute place." oceana pulled william to her broom.

"is it a cafe?" william inquired curiously, oceana froze.

"was i...supposed to take you to a cafe on the first date?" she slowly turned around.

william started laughing loudly, "welcome to chilli's." he choked out.

oceana panicked, slightly concerned like the mom friend she is "bethany, i made biscuits."

"buttcheek on a stick." william squeaked out, holding his laughter.

"why are you laughing, are you okay?" oceana poked him.

"i don't know." william chuckled, his laughter calming a little.

"k, we should go, i think you might be needing this break from work." oceana tugged on william's jacket, pulling him to her broom.

they rose to the skies once they both had managed to figure out how to sit on the broom.

"i have to admit, it's been a while since i've flown without any serious destinations." william admitted as he hugged oceana from behind, to not fall from the broom.

oceana glanced back at him, "really? then, let's slow down and enjoy the little journey, hm?" oceana slowed the broom's speed.

william hummed, watching the fluffy clouds slowly drifting above them as they themselves slowly difted past them, "so, where are we going?"

oceana shrugged with an 'i dunno' kind of sound.

william laughed, "are we just drifting through skies aimlessly?" he asked.

"no, but...it's kinda nice and also super nerve wracking at the same time, just flying with you. i've never felt this comfortable being quiet with someone else, yet, at the same time, i want to tell you everything i know." oceana smiled over her shoulder at him.

william chuckled again, "it's easier to laugh when i'm with you, it's strange." he admitted.

"wanna debate the sexualities of other magic knights while we're flying?" oceana, the daredevil she is, suggested  with an eyebrow wiggle.

william wheezed, "oh my god, ok." he laughed, oceana joined his laugh with a villainous kind of chuckle of her own.

part 1 of 3
the rest will be published on 09.06 (6 month anniversary, what?)