Twin connections

Date: June 15, 2067                                                                                   

Time: 8:57 am

Subject: Twin connections

----Griffin----

I woke up to an amazing thing. Two girls talking. Then I rubbed my eyes and realized one was like twelve so I laid back down. Wait two girls? I’m pretty sure Elijah is the only girl here… well maybe Ezekial and Akemi at points. “Who’s the chick?” I murmured opening my eyes and looking into Elijah’s extraordinary blue ones. The brunette girl stared into mine. Her eyes were a dark blue, her hair was dark brown, and she had a few freckles here and there. She was almost as pale as Elijah and I.

“This is Bliss. I found her on the building next door.” Elijah explained calmly. “She just turned twelve.” She told me.

“I know, I know. I’m not a pedophile.” I reminded her. She shrugged.

“She’s a techno path who escaped the Rehabilitation Camp with a bunch other mutant kids.” Elijah added.

“Oh sweet, so you can like make computers with your mind?” I excitedly asked. Imagine how cool it would be to run around popping up computers, and sweet electronic weapons! “We could stop cameras and re-assemble people’s weapons with her!” I exclaimed again just shooting off my thoughts like usual.

“She can do that, but she can’t make machines pop up randomly with her mind.” Elijah stupidly replied. I threw my hands up innocently.

“Just giving my thoughts here on this new information.” I sighed.

“Is he your brother?” Bliss shyly asked. Elijah cracked up laughing so did I. Man, we really do look alike!

“No, we just are pretty much twins.” Elijah explained smiling. Her face was confused.

“They act and look almost exactly the same.” Ezekial explained popping his head through the tent flap obviously eavesdropping like a little snake.

“Ezekial you’re a loser.” I told him. I hadn’t insulted him in like a whole 24 hours; it was about time. Ezekial gave me a thumbs up and closed the tent flap. I heard him and Akemi’s stupid rambling from the other side about how the government was going to rape Akemi or something immature and dumb like that. They were so immature.

“You’re immature,Griffin.” Elijah bluntly said.

“So are you!” I replied back.

“I know!” She chimed smiling sweetly.

“Wait… I didn’t say that out loud.” I slowly realized.

“Didn’t say what aloud?” She confusedly asked. I quickly realized she had just shot a retort back and hadn’t actually read my mind.

“Never mind, I was just thinking how they were immature and then you said that and it was weird.” I told her laughing. She widened her eyes.

“That’s cray-cray.” She told me. Bliss laughed.

“You guys really are twins!” She exclaimed with a smile. We smiled at her and I nodded.

“So, we informed all the others on the situation so it’s your turn.” Bliss told me clamping her palms together. Next she told some long awesome story about how the government really did have aliens in there bases and experimented on people in the Rehabilitation Camps. She told me about how they were trying to find cures for the Outcomes and also experiment on them too. She talked about how they’re trying to use them as mindless working slaves or assassins for the military and how other governments in different countries are trying to smuggle Outcomes out of the U.S for the same reasons. She described in detail the un-sexiness of an alien and how they want to test out people like us to see are durability. The government was enhancing the useless ones and training the useful ones for the government as well as experimenting on our skin and stem cells to understand why are body adapted this way and how we survived; a bunch of superhuman creating junk, and then some stuff about how the government needed overthrown.