Chapter 1

Y/n woke up in his mother's arms and looked around the room. He escaped his mother's hold and got off the bed. He walks into the dogs' room and started to play with them. Neo opened the door to the room and stood in the doorway smiling. She waited in the doorway until y/n noticed her.

Y/n: hi mommy, do you see the puppies anywhere?

Neo: they're not here. They're in your bedroom.

Y/n: oh...

Y/n runs out of the doggie room and tiptoes up the stairs. He opens the door to his room slowly and sees the dogs sleeping at the end of his bed. He walked up to them and started scratching their ears. The dogs woke up and started to lick y/n's face. Y/n ran out of the room and into the living room. he found his mother on the phone.

Neo: what do you mean there's been a break in?

???: the whole operation's been busted.

Neo: damnit.

???: I know, we did save a few things.

Neo: who was the fucker that ratted us out?

???: Thompson.

Neo: damn, you know what to do about that asshole.

???: yes ma'am.

Neo: nobody messes with Neo Politan!

Neo hangs up and turns to see y/n standing in the kitchen doorway.

Neo: how much did you hear sweetie?

Y/n: you cursed...

Neo: I know sweetie, I'm sorry. It's just that a man betrayed me, and I got angry about it.

Y/n: *touching Neo's cheek with his right hand* are you okay?

Neo: *grabbing y/n's hand* of course sweetie. How bout we do something together? How about a movie?

Y/n: okay, do you want a massage before we watch one?

Neo: can you do it?

Y/n: mhm, just don't get naked.

Neo: you've seen me naked before.

Y/n: it makes me uncomfortable.

Neo: *chuckles* okay, I won't get naked.

Y/n: great.

Neo picks y/n up and carries him upstairs and puts him on her bed. She then lays down and waits as y/n starts rubbing her back and shoulders. After a few hours, Neo falls asleep. When she wakes up and goes downstairs to find her son watching TV.

Neo: hey little man.

Y/n: hi mama!

Neo: so what are you doing?

Y/n: watching SpongeBob.

Neo: you know, you're good at massages.

Y/n: thank you.

Neo: so what do you want to do?

Y/n: I don't know.

Neo: how bout you and I take the puppies out for a walk?

Y/n: okay.

Neo whistles and the dogs come running. She puts their collars on and attaches their leashes. Y/n and Neo go to the park to walk the dogs. They spends hours there.

Y/n: hey mom...

Neo: yes sweetheart?

Y/n: what are curves?