Chapter 4

A/N: there is a plan for this story and why I skipped several years. Be ready for a great surprise.

Several years later

Y/n woke up in Yin's arms one early Saturday morning. Yin's breasts were 4 times larger than her mother's which shocked her parents. Yin was like her mother in most ways. She didn't like people touching her hair, only allowing Y/n to touch it due to their friendship. She was often stubborn and careless, but always had good intentions. She was kind and compassionate. She was protective of her younger siblings as well, and even more so with her youngest sibling and only brother, Holliday. He earned his name by being born on a Valentine's Day, a holiday. She had sapphire blue eyes that became purple when she became angry. However, she has a semblance that is different than that of her mother's. She's closest to Y/n when it comes to relationships. She is so comfortable with him that she can sleep in the same bed with him even if they're both naked. That's how much she trusts him. Yin is also very headstrong and confident like her mother.

Y/n on the other hand is an extremely shy, quiet, and reserved individual. He likes to spend most of his time with Yin as she's the one person that would never turn him away. He likes to read books about heroes and quests. He's a nerd, geek, or whatever you want to call him. However, he's not weak and will fight back if pushed to do so. Y/n found new confidence when he did something unusual.

Flash

Y/n was in the hallway staring at Yin as she stood in the hallway talking to her friends. Yin saw him staring and looked at him before winking and biting her lip. Y/n looked down at the floor glumly when his bully, Chad, walked up to Yin and rubbed her ass. Then he heard a resounding slap echo throughout the hallway. He looked up to see a red hand mark on Chad's face.

Yin: I've already told you, I'm not going to have sex with you! Now, leave me alone!

Y/n started walking toward Yin nervously. When she saw him, she wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. Y/n watched Chad walk away with fury in his eyes.

Yin: *sighing* dumbass.

Y/n: hey um, Y-Yin...

Yin: what is it, bud?

Y/n: I-I was w-wondering if you'd l-like to have d-dinner with m-me sometime.

Yin: are you asking me out on a date?

Y/n: y-yes.

All of Yin's friends start giggling loudly.

Yin: well, I would love to have dinner with you, and it doesn't have to be at a fancy restaurant.

Y/n: really?

Yin: Mhm, I've actually been wanting to taste your cooking.

Y/n: cool!

Yin: what do you say about having the date this Saturday?

Y/n: th-that's okay with me.

Yin: great!

Later that day

Y/n sat at a table in the cafeteria eating his mozzarella sticks and double bacon cheeseburger. When he finished eating, Chad and his friends came walking over to his table. He didn't see them whatsoever as they approached him. When Chad was standing right behind him, Y/n heard his heavy angry breathing.

Chad: so you're dating my girl, huh?

Y/n slowly turned to Chad, trembling in fear.

Chad: break it off. Got it?

Y/n steeled his heart and stared into Chad's eyes with defiance in his.

Chad: oh ho ho! You're in for it now, bitch.

Chad pulled back his left fist while holding onto Y/n. However, before he could slam his fist into Y/n's face, Chad's hand was caught by a woman with a cow tail.

Chad: Chloe!?!

Chloe: I thought I told you not to pick on the younger students.

Chad: y-yeah. Y-You did.

Chloe: and what are you doing?

Chad: picking on a younger student?

Chloe: exactly. 5 seconds to walk away.

Chad lets Y/n go and runs away with his friends.

Y/n: th-thank you.

Chloe: no problem. You smell familiar.

Y/n: r-really? We've n-never met.

Chloe: yeah, weird.

Y/n: *sniff* you smell familiar too. Like I should know you.

Oher students around them: *looks back and forth at Chloe and Y/n with shocked expressions*

Chloe: well, see you around, kiddo.

Y/n: see ya.

Chloe walks away causing everyone to facepalm.

Chloe: *turns to look at Y/n*

Everyone's faces light up.

Chloe: what's your name?

Y/n: Y/n.

Chloe: cool.

Yin walks up to Y/n with a smile as Chloe walks away while everyone facepalms and groans.

A/N: if you get this reference without looking it up, you get a cookie and four chocolate bars.

Yin: who was that?

Y/n: I don't know.

Yin: she's cute.

Y/n: hey.

Yin: I'm kidding. Still, she's pretty cute.

Later that night

Chloe walked through the door of her father's house and into the entrance halway.

Chloe: hey, dad!

???: chloe!

A tall burly man with a lumberjack beard, crimson hair, one good blue eye, and the SDC abbreviation branded over his other eye stood up from his recliner and walked up to his daughter.

???: how was school, kiddo?

Chloe: it was great.

???: anything interesting?

Chloe: yeah. I found a boy that smelled like you.

???: really?

Chloe: yeah.

Chloe's father walked back into the living room and stared at the painting of him, Chloe, his son, and his ex wife. He sighed heavily stroking his beard until he realized who his daughter was talking about.

Chloe: you okay, dad?

???: *putting his hands on his sides* yeah. I'm fine, kiddo.

???: Adam!

Adam: what is it, dear?

???: dinner's ready! I made your favorite!

Adam: YUS!

While Adam made his way to the kitchen, Chloe walked up to the living room entrance and stared at the painting. She turned her head towards the door and saw two small children made of pixie dust playing tag together, smiling and giggling happily. She smiled when she saw the two children hug. Then, when she saw the little boy turn to her with a giggling smile, she recognized them both. She saw herself and her younger brother.

Adam: hey, kiddo. You comin?

Chloe: yeah. Just a minute.

Adam: alright.

Chloe turned to the children and saw them looking at each other.

Child Chloe: together forever.

Child brother: always.

A tear streamed down her cheek when she saw them hug as memories flooded her mind.