Chapter 2

Y/n woke up and looked out his window. He saw nothing but a dark sky, then he looked a his clock. It read 10 PM. He heard someone knock on his window and saw a shadow staring at him. He started crying and looking around the room frantically.

Downstairs

Neo: something's wrong.

Upstairs

Y/n: mama!!!

Neo then runs upstairs and finds y/n scared and hiding under his blanket.

Neo: y/n? you okay?

Y/n: *whispering out loud* someone is outside my window.

Neo: I'll go see.

Neo pulls out a revolver and opens the window. Y/n comes out from underneath the blankets. Neo looks outside the window in both directions and sees someone running in the front yard. She gets onto the roof and aims the revolver at the intruder before firing at them. Neo sees the intruder fall onto his stomach as police arrive. Everyone watches the whole scene.

Later outside on the ground

Police Officer 1: if you want my opinion Jerry, she had the right to shoot the suspect.

Jerry: I know Terry, you've told me a hundred times.

Neo: who is this man and why was he watching my son?

Terry: you shot the infamous "Child Snatcher", he was hoping to take your son and use him in experiments and whatever he saw fit.

Neo: *walks up to the man in handcuffs and starts wailing on him*

Jerry is stopped by Terry.

Terry: let her get through.

Jerry: but...

Terry: just let her get done.

Neo punches the criminal's face to the point where it becomes extremely bloody. Neo then wipes the blood off her hands. She then starts walking away.

Neo: thank you, Terry.

Terry: anything for you Neo. tell y/n I said hi.

Neo: alright, goodnight.

Terry: goodnight.

Neo goes back inside and the crowd slowly dies away and go back home. The police take the Child Snatcher and put him in jail awaiting his incarceration. Neo finds her son shaking in his bed. She walks over to the window and locks it. She then picks y/n up and feels his body shake in fear.

Neo: don't worry, mommy's got you.

Y/n: don't let him take me.

Neo: no one is going to take you from me, I promise.

Y/n then hugs his mother tightly. Neo places him on her bed.

Neo: stay here, I have to change, I got a little blood on my clothes from punching the bad man.

Y/n: *nods*

Neo grabs some fresh clothes and goes into the bathroom to change. She comes out and lays down on her bed. She looks around for y/n and found him already cuddled up to her.

She wraps her arm around him and smiles before sighing in content. Neo feels y/n's heart beat and pulls him closer to her. She closes her eyes and breathes a sigh of content. She smiled knowing her son was safe.

Y/n: goodnight mommy.

Neo: goodnight sweetheart. Mommy loves you.

Y/n: I love you too mommy.