Playing God

Gabriella takes a surprise leap back.

- Are you crazy? This is something extremely forbidden and wrong Margareth.

Says Gabriella.

- And who are you to dictate what is wrong and right?

Says Margareth.

- You know that what you just said and this has the worst punishment which is something worse than death, is against the nature laws!

Says Gabriella.

- I don't care? You will now help me with the Ann project by creating a consciousness for her using a memoir book, but do it right or not just you, but Wendoline, Marianne, Charlotte and everyone you have met throughout your life will die.

Says Margareth.

- I will be an accessory to such an atrocity! No way, just kill me!

Says Gabriella.

- And you think you have a choice? I'm not bringing a dead back to life Gabriella, but I'm creating life, I don't remember anything being said about it. I think you'd better help me, Gabriella. I promise I won't hurt or torture you anymore.

Says Margareth.

- They never did because it's probably too dangerous, because is against the nature, you aren't god!

Says Gabriella.

- If you refuse to make, Wendoline will die and she will know everything dying disappointed with you Gabriella, Marianne and Charlotte will also pay with their lives and I don't know if you know it, but the Cavendish family is extremely important to the world of witches, if the Cavendish family ends the world of witches go together. Are you sure you'd rather refuse to help me? The future of the witch world is in your hands.

Says Margareth.

- But you will kill Marianne and Charlotte the same way.

Says Gabriella.

- Yes, I will kill them, only I don't know how to perform memory related spells very well, or I need your help more than ever Gabriella, I promise to let you sleep in a more decent room.

Says Margareth.

- If you stay away from Wendoline when I'm with her here and never abuse me, I will.

Says Gabriella.

- Who do you think you are to demand something? Look how benevolent I'll be, I promise I won't get into your loving affairs with Wendoline anymore, I was already tired of Wendoline's two brats even more who never got tired.

Says Margareth.

- What should I do?

Says Gabriella.

Margareth delivers a book to Gabriella.

- This is Diana Cavendish's diary, you'll move on to the Ann project's memoir book and don't think about creating false memories, it can make you retarded as it ended up happening to an ancestor of mine, believe it or not we both have the same roots girl.

Says Margareth.

- Okay, I know about the damage from false memories, so I'll do everything in the book.

Says Gabriella.

- And how long will it take you to do that?

Says Margareth.

- In six months I'll get a stable consciousness for Ann. But why project Ann?

Says Gabriella.

- Ann was the name of the daughter I wanted to have with Diana.