Marianne's dream

A few hours pass after facing Margareth, Charlotte asks her mothers if she could sleep with Marianne in her house, at night Marianne and Charlotte were in the bedroom sitting on the bed.

- You're looking at this staff since the morning, get a little distracted, that way you won't be able to sleep.

Says Charlotte.

- It's okay, baby, but this is all baffling me, I don't know.

Says Marianne.

Charlotte hugs Marianne from behind and takes a bite out of her shoulder that makes her relax.

- Oh love you really understand me.

Says Marianne.

Marianne and Charlotte start to love each other and after a while they both fall asleep, but Marianne starts to have a tin dream.

*In the dream.

Marianne was holding the staff walking down a corridor until she met two ghost witches with greenish auras.

- I recognize you are Woodward and my ancestor Beatrix, two of the nine founding witches of Luna Nova.

Says Marianne.

- We are your own, I am also your ancestor Marianne Cavendish, Beatrix used to be my wife.

Says Woodward.

- So the fertility stone existed before Diana Cavendish I?

Says Marianne surprised.

- We are the creators of this thing that you call the fertility stone, made using the love stone.

Says Woodward.

- But really Diana Cavendish I created the fertility stone, what we created was exclusive only for witches chosen by Claiomh Solais.

Says Beatrix.

- The staff my mother used to use. For me to be here by sight must be because of the staff that appeared in my hands.

Says Marianne.

- We have chosen you to be the witch who will spread the fertility stone to everyone.

Says Beatrix.

- Unfortunately the first Diana Cavendish couldn't be chosen to it yet, the second just got worse, we were hoping to choose the third Diana Cavendish, but we had a problem.

Says Woodward.

- Margareth Ford.

Says Marianne.

- Exactly, by the time we were going to choose Diana, she had gotten sick from Margareth Ford's poisoning, but the world was already more inviting for witches like us.

Says Woodward.

- During that time we tried to arrange some Cavendish the time for that function, but the 20th century was a very troubled period for the witches of our family, when arriving in the fourth Diana, their future wife had been chosen by Claiomh Solais, who was originally released to rid the world of the evil of the Kagari witches.

Says Beatrix.

- Kagari witches? Did they have others besides Mako?

Says Marianne.

- They were three sisters, two who were on Mako's side and another who helped the first Diana Cavendish and her wife, they wanted to use their magical power to dominate the world.

Says Woodward.

- It's a kind of stupid idea to want to dominate the world, now I understand why this Mako was dangerous, but she was dangerous and dumb too.