Chen's Noodle House™

In response to three hard knocks on the rebuilt Monatsery's gate, Zane pulled open one of the massive doors.

"Skylor?" Zane asked, his robotic tone filled with confusion.

"Ah, so you do remember me," Skylor reached out her hand, "Been awhile, hasn't it?"

Zane continued to hold onto the door,, "Yes, indeed it has. I believe the last time we spoke was before the Oni invasion."

"Saw what you guys did with that, by the way, saved the day just like always," Skylor chuckled, leaning forward against the door, "Wish I could've been there. I was working a shift when it all happened."

"The working world does tend to put stress for those to work hours regardless of circumstance," Zane nodded, "I do hope that your business is-"

"Hey, Zane!" Kai called out, walking up behind the Nindroid, "Who's there?"

"You all must be pretty bold to let a hothead like him live in a place made entirely of wood," Skylor smiled, "How's it going, Kai?"

"Huh? Skylor?" Kai pushed his way beside Zane, "What'cha doing here?"

"Just wanted to chat," Skylor smirked, "Saw on the news how you guys dealt with those fire snakes. Would've gotten involved but I had to make sure my own shop didn't burn down. But hey, you guys were great!"

"Ah yeah we were!" Kai made a fist. Skylor rolled her eyes and bumped fists with him.

"How's business?" Kai asked, "Well, aside from the place almost burning down."

"Eh, it'd take more than a few snakes to take me down," Skylor chuckled, "I knew keeping my father's traps in the parking lot would help."

"Your father's what?" Kai blinked.

"Zane!" Jay whined out from the Monastery doors, "Come on, you're gonna miss Cole- wait, Skylor?"

"Well, well, looks like it's true that you all do live here now," Skylor chuckled, "Makes it pretty easy to find all of you."

"Jay?" Nya called out, "Just let Zane handle the door!"

"Nya!" Skylor shouted over Kai and Zane, "How long has it been?"

"Skylor!" Nya took hold of Jay's hand and guided him towards the entrance. Zane opened the other door to give the group a full place to stand talking to her.

"Heh, it's been way too long, hasn't it?" Skylor smirked, "You still kicking butt?"

"Only thing I ever do," Nya stated proudly, "Though I have upped my training after Aspheera's attack. Next time, she won't even be able to stop my water!"

"Make sure you do," Skylor paused, "Oh! Guys, I forgot to tell you!"

Skylor reached out, taking hold of both Jay and Nya's hands to pull them close, "I heard you accepted being Jay's Yang! Congrats guys! Wish I could've told you sooner. But you know noodle life, I get time off when the shop burns down!"

"Wait, did it burn down?" Kai asked, "I thought you were saying you used your dad's-"

"Oh, thank you!" Nya smiled gratefully, "We haven't had any official ceremony or anything yet, but, well, ninja life is like that too, you know?"

"We were actually looking at a place to take a small getaway together," Jay smiled to Nya, "Just a chance for me to spend all my time alone with just the woman I love."

"Yyyyyyou mean the woman you love and the video games you're taking with us," Nya chuckled.

"Hey, we agreed on what we'd both bring!" Jay whined back, "It's not like you were gonna let us take a break from training!"