CHAPTER THREE

MONSE POINT OF VIEW
I woke up and Cesar wasn't there, so I got dressed and ate breakfast, and then someone knocks on the door I open it and it was Jasmine "how come I had to find out from someone else that your back?" she said, "I'm been busy, and your boyfriend and I aren't on good terms."I said and gave her a hug "Ruby doesn't have a say in who I can talk to." she said and then I had the feeling that I need to throw up "you ok Monse."She asks and then I ran to the restroom and throw up and then someone pulls my hair back it was Jasmine and after I got done throw up "Here drink this."She said and I take the glass "we should get to school."I said, "are you sure? you don't look well." she said"Yeah, I'm fine."I said.

Me and Jasmine catch up a bit "hey babe."Ruby said and kiss Jasmine and didn't say anything to me"hey look who back."She said, and me and Ruby didn't say anything "we should get to class."Ruby said, "I will see you later."I said and went to class. Every class was boring then it was it for lunch I sat by Jasmine "where Ruby?"I ask "he had to go do something ."She said and then there was this one person who all the football players and some girls "who that?"I ask "that Jamal he like one of the best player on the team."She said. Jamal the same Jamal who fake injured, so he won't have to play. I know he was on the team, but I didn't think he was that good.

"Monse you ok?"She asks "yeah why wouldn't I be."I said "well you're throwing up and you're eating a lot, and you're back in school here, so if I put." she said before I interpreted her "fine, but you can't tell anyone I'm.....pregnant."I said, "oh my God you're pregnant!"She said, "lower your voice I don't want everybody to know."I said, "so who the father is it some rich kid."She said "it...Cesar."I said "wait you and Cesar are going to have a baby!" she said and people start looking at us "me and Cesar are reading the same book."I said so people don't go start rumors and so they don't go say something about it to Cesar"how did that happen?"She asks" I came back home for Thanksgiving and me and his...it was a mistake."I said, "does he know?"She asks "no and I'm not going to tell him at least not right now I need to figure everything out before I tell him."I said, "and you need to fix things between everyone, so y'all can be friends again."She said " Jasmine after what happened and everything I don't think anyone can fix it."I said, "Monse you're the glue of the group you even said you were." She said, "that was before now I don't know."I said, "Ruby hasn't been the same after what happened and after whatever yall did and yall didn't tell me ."She said and she wasn't wrong we did do something that we didn't her we couldn't and it change all of us "Jasmine there no way just by me being here is going to change anything."I said, "well it does hurt to try."She said "and can I stay the night at your place."I said "sure but why?"She said "my dad at work and do you know Latrelle back."I said, "yeah he been out for half a year why did he come after you?"She said "yeah but thank to Cesar nothing happened."I said.

After school over, I went home I'm so hugger and then someone knocks on the door "hey."Cesar said, "what do you want?"I ask "came to make sure you were ok."He said, "Well you seem I'm ok so you can go now."I said "what if Latrelle shows up. What you're going to do?"He asks "that why I'm not staying here I'm staying at Jasmine."I said "ok I gave you a ride."He said, "I can walk."I said, "that what you said last night."He said "fine."I said.

"Stop here."I said, "this isn't her house."He said, "Her house is only five minutes away and I don't need people to think we're together."I said"ok."He said and drive away and instead of going to Jasmine, I go to Oscar's house.

I get there and knock on the door and Oscar opens it "Monse what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at that school."Oscar said looking surprised "can I come in please?"I said I sit on his couch and told him everything I don't know why I came here, but I had to till someone who would judge me "after all I told him about how to be safe and use protection to make sure he wouldn't get someone pregnant was all for nothing. Are you going to tell him?" he said "I don't know, should I? I mean all the enemies your family have and Cesar making more enemies and Cesar is the leader of the Santo and if it a boy he have to worry about getting jump in, and if the Prophet found out there will come for this baby, and what if Cesar doesn't even want the baby or if Cesar."I said before I got interpreted "What if that the problem you don't know until you tell him and your right Cesar going down the same past as I did, but after all the stuff that happened what would you expect, but what if this what he needs to change for the better, and the Prophet you figure it out."Oscar said, "and what if he doesn't ." I said, "I not going to tell him, but you should tell him no matter what happens."Oscar said, "babe can you help me ."Isabella said Isabella is Oscar fiance and there about to have a kid "Hey Monse is nice to see you." she said and gave me a hug "it nice to see you too I was just leaving."I said and left.

I get to Jasmine's house and talk to my dad for a little "ok so I think if you fix things between you and Ruby first and things between Ruby and Jamal and then things between Cesar."Jasmine said, "Jasmine I told you already there no fixing things."I said "so you're just going to give up and not even try." she said "no matter how hard I try there no fixing things there too broken. "I said "so still try I will help you." she said, "if I say yes well you stop asking?"I said "yes." she said, "ok then yes."I said

THANK YALL FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER