CHAPTER FOUR

MONSE POINT OF VIEW

It has been a week since I got back and I made an appointment and my dad is going to drop me off when I get there me and my dad sat in the waiting room "are you sure you want to keep it I mean have a kid is a big responsibility Monse." my dad said "I know but I don't think I can just get rid of it. It be too hard for me and adoption is like I just left the kid and I don't want to be like my mom and I know adoption isn't the same as what she did but I don't want to look back and have regret."I said "and Cesar have you talk to him yet or even seem him?" my dad asked, "no I haven't but I'm going to I just..."I said before I got interpreted "Monse."I heard the nurse said I got up "I wait right here." my dad said. we get to the room "my name is Sophie and I'm going to ask some questions. How far are you?"She asks "um 8 weeks."I said "does the father know?" she asks "no but I'm going to tell him."I said "your parents know." she asks "yeah my dad."I said, "are you going to keep it?"She asks "yes."I said I pull up my shirt "this may feel cold. "She said and the gel was cold and then on the machine, you could see the baby but there were two head "congratulations Monse you're having twin." she said all I could do is smile. I really need to tell Cesar even tho even that happened he still a right to know. Sophie gave me a picture and then I go back out to where my dad is "how it went?" he asks "good the babies are heath."I said "babies." he said, "yeah I having twin."I said "wow." He said "yeah."I said we get to his car and Jasmine texts me "meet me at my house it an emergency." she text "can you drop me off at Jasmine."I ask "sure." my dad said.

When I get there I walk in and went to Jasmine's room and Ruby was there "What are you doing here?" Ruby ask "Jasmine text me and said it was an emergency. Why are you here?"I said "Jasmine text me the same thing and I'm her boyfriend." he said "I'm her friend. Where is she?"I ask "I'm right here and I text you because yell needs to fix things and yell not leave until yell do." She said and left the room "there nothing to be fixed." he said, "are we really going to act like this."I said "act like what everything that happened was because of Cesar and you keep trying to act like it not his fault when everything bad that happened was because of him and the gangs." he said, "everything that happened was all of our faults we all play a part."I said "we weren't the one who decides to kill some." he said, "We all went with him we could have no."I said "yeah you right we all went with him because we were his friends and because we were his friend we all lost something and we all did stuff that we should have never done but we did because we were his friend and being his friends put a target on us." he said, "yeah your right but at the same time Cesar had are back..."I said before I got interpreted "how has he has are back we been there for him after all the shit he did we been there for him when has he been there for us when he brought us to kill someone when we were looking for a way to get him out of the gang." he said, "yeah and if we didn't come with him and if we didn't do what we did then we would be dead right now."I said "he acts like he the only one who lost something or anyone but was he the one who almost die or the one who saw the love of there life die or who took months to feel like simian normal because normal is something I never got to be and Latrelle we no better than him we just like him so I will rather be dead after all the shit that after what we did. Olivia if she was still her she probably hate me after what we did and the reason Olivia die because of Cesar. Why you still care about him after he made you come back to...after he cheat on you." he said, "you don't think I hate him too we all hate each other after....what happened."I said start to remember that night Cesar called me.

I was asleep and then my phone rang who would be calling me at one in the morning I answer the phone "hello."I said, "Monse you need to come to Freeridge now."Cesar said, "why what wrong."I ask "I tell you everything but you need to come back."Cesar said, "it an emergency."Jamal said, "We really need you."Ruby said, "what going on that you need be to come back?"I ask "Monse we don't have time just met us outside your school."Cesar said and hang up. I get dress and walk outside of my school and Cesar's car was there I get in and Ruby and Jamal were there "what so wrong that you need me to come back right now."I said, "I told you we should have never called her ."Ruby said, "we had to."Cesar said, "no we didn't she safe and happy here and now your bring her back to help with your shit and brought us you didn't need to bring her ."Ruby said, "who cares she here now and there no turning back Monse here your go bag."Jamal said, "why do I need a go-bag what wrong tell me."I said, "Monse it a long story but.."Cesar said, "just tell her ."Ruby said, "it Latrelle brother Jason we need to take care of him ."Cesar said, "take care of him, no I not going to help yell kill someone."I said "if we don't he kills us. He all ready threat us Monse ."Ruby said, " there has to be another way."I said, "that what we thought about Latrelle."Cesar said. 

"When did we get like this?"Ruby asked, "I don't know I guess after everything we all change."I said, "Monse why are you back ?"Ruby ask "it a long story ."I said, "I think we have time I mean your Jasmine friend and I'm her boyfriend so we should try to be friends ." he said, "I agree but if I tell you please don't tell anyone especially not Cesar."I said "I haven't talked to him since everything happened and I haven't talked to Jamal so no need to where about him going to tell everyone ." he said, "and I think we should talk to Jamal ."I said "no he a completely different person he a jerk." he said, "so that it ."I said "one friendship at a time then." he said, "so you and I going to talk to him."I said, "maybe you can but I don't know." he said, "are yell done ." Jasmine said "yeah." me and Ruby said "finally ." she said and kiss Ruby. Least me and Ruby fix thing now all I got to do is fix thing between me and Jamal then thing between Jamal and Ruby and then thing between Cesar I can do this 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I UPDATE SOON AND  THANK YOU FOR READING