The Miller's Daughter

My friends had gone back to their rooms at Granny's while Ben accompanied me home. Walking in the door I could already tell something was wrong. "Mary Margaret?" I called, taking off my coat as Ben closed the door.

"Hadley!" Mary Margaret gasped, rushing forward and wrapping me in a hug, "Your alright." Mary Margaret pressed a hundred kisses to the side of my head.

"S-Stop!" I pulled out of Mary Margaret's hold and stepped back, "What happened, is everything ok?"

"Cora has the Dagger." My breath caught in my throat, "And Regina is working with her still. They...they killed someone special to me." Ben and I exchanged a look, this was it. My Mother was not the person who raised me. "Um, and Gold has been poisoned, he, Emma and Henry are coming back on Hook's ship with Gold's son, Neal, who is Henry's father."

"Thanksgiving in the Enchanted Forest would suck." Ben muttered.

"I'll say." I agreed.

Once David arrived back to the loft, he, Mary Margaret, Ben and I hauled ourselves into the truck and made our way to the Docks

Once David arrived back to the loft, he, Mary Margaret, Ben and I hauled ourselves into the truck and made our way to the Docks. When we got there, Mr Gold was being helped onto the doc by Ruby and an unknown man, who I assume is Neal, Emma and Henry walking beside them. Mary Margaret and David rushed to help them, David taking Mr Gold from Ruby. "Are you ok?" Mary Margaret asked frantically as the four of us got close.

"Yeah." Emma sighed. "Yep, we're alright."

"Uh, I drove a ship!" Henry exclaimed proudly as Neal and David lead Gold to the truck.

"Did you know?" David questioned.

"Yeah, my dad showed me how."

"That's...me." Neal introduced as he and David got Gold to the truck. Mary Margaret kept close to Emma and Ruby. I walked away from Ben, taking Emma's arm and pulling her to the side.

"Are you sure your alright?" I asked softly, crossing my arms when we were out of earshot, "I mean...you told me about what Henry's Father did, are you sure you're ok with him being here?"

"I'm not." Emma replied in the same low tone, "He abandoned me, Hadley, I can't just get over that."

"Listen, Em, I'm here for you." I reached out and took Emma's hand in mine, "We're sisters, through and through. Despite growing up in different realms, we lived pretty similar lives. If you ever need to talk, I'm always here."

"Thank you, Hadley." I smiled at her before the two of us joined our...albeit wired family at the truck. "You ok?" Emma asked the poisoned man.

"Ah, beginning to feel a bit stronger." Gold admitted. "Take me back to my shop, the magic there can protect us."

"Let me guess, I get to go with Ruby." Henry said.

"Nope." Emma told him.

"Really?"