11. Epilogue (?)

Oscar is falling down the abyss below the Atlas vault. His Aura drained from the shot he took from Ironwood that sent him plummeting to his demise. He closes his eyes, prepared to accept this fate until he hears a crash. Oscar opens his eyes and sees a man wearing jungle attire with a sword and pistol in his hands.

 Oscar opens his eyes and sees a man wearing jungle attire with a sword and pistol in his hands

The man screams a mighty roar.

??: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar: What the-?!

The man hits him to a stop and sends him flying back up where he came. Ironwood stands in surprise as Oscar and this unknown man land back to Vault floors.

Ironwood: Huh?!

??: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man somehow uses his own screaming caption to whack Ironwood in the head, knocking him out. The jungle fighter then flies up to the roof, crashing through it and lands on top of Atlas Academy and sees a massive Grimm whale coming towards Mantle with Salem on top of it.

~On a Manta flying away from Atlas~

Reaper is standing next to Nora as they look out the window of the hatch door. Nora notices a strange man flying straight towards the giant Grimm whale.

Nora: Hey, who's that?!

Reaper looks at where Nora is looking as Penny, JNPR and RWBY walk over to see. Reaper raises his hands in the air excitedly.

Reaper: IT'S SLY MARBO!!

~On the Grimm Whale~

Salem looks down at the city of Mantle and feel the fear radiating from the city and from Atlas. Everything is going just as planned! Until she feels a crash to the Grimm she stands on.

Salem: What?!

A piece of the Grimm explodes as the jungle fighter Sly Marbo lands nearby her. Salem powers up her magic as her flying Beringels show up to aid her. She then smiles and laughs.

Salem: You must be pretty brave or very stupid to come here. First I'll destroy you, then I will destroy Atlas!

The Beringels charge at Sly Marbo and the soldier screams and begins launching Grimm into space and into the tundra.

Sly Marbo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He hits one Beringel upward, briefly cutting off his screaming, then he resumes as he hits it in an angle, cut off again, then screams mightily again as the Beringel flies to the moon. Soon, Salem was all that was left, leaving her shocked.

Salem: You can't possibly stop what is to come! I will be victorious!

She launches fire balls at Sly Marbo but his roars deflect the shots back at her, causing her to fly to the edge of the great Grimm. Sly then looks at his flooring and then screams as he launches into the sky and then crashes back onto the Grimm, sending it to crash into the tundra.

Salem: NOOOOO!!!!

CRAAASH!!

Salem lays battered and bruised as the Whale Grimm slowly disintegrates. She coughs as she tries to pick herself back up. Then Sly Marbo stands before her.

Salem: I...I can't be beaten... I'm invincible!! Who are you?!

Sly Marbo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sly Marbo's mighty voice tears open the fabric of reality and hits Salem into it, causing her to scream in dismay before the tear closes itself. Sly Marbo sees a scorpion abhuman watch in terror.

Tyrian: My Queen!

Sly glares at Tyrian before the Faunus runs away before Marbo kicks him to the ground unconscious. The jungle fighter hears the clapping of the citizens and Neo-Reapers of Mantle and Atlas as the threat of Salem is no more! He then jumps up into the sky and flies away to wherever else he is needed.

Ruby stands at the hatch of the Manta as everyone cheers. She looks at Reaper, who appears to be crying.

Ruby: Who was that man?

Reaper: A hero is what he is. And a genuine saint.

They watch as Sly Marbo ascends the atmosphere as fireworks begin exploding around the cities.

Fin

That's it everyone, Reaper of Remnant is done! I'm retiring and moving away!

Wait, this was an April Fool's joke? I'm a little late too? We went too far ahead anyway? Well damn! Guess I'll see you all when the real chapter 11 is ready!