CHAPTER 7

"CASSIE, YOU KNOW we wouldn't do anything to her," I rolled my eyes at Wyatt as he came closer, crossing his arms.

"But you texted 'Help!'" I turned to Bree as she said that, Addison sighed and explained, "I needed help on the chemistry homework."

"Didn't you see the beaker emoji?" Addison asked as Bree looked on her phone, seeing the emoji as she smiled sheepishly, "I do now."

"By the way, I love this new look," Bree said as she mentioned Addison's hair, "New hairstylist?"

"Werewolves, they know hair," Addison simply answered as I rolled my eyes. Wynter proudly said, "And manicures."

"They think I may be a werewolf too," Addison told me as I look at her confused, "What? How?"

"Maybe a grandparent. My hair means something," Addison said, holding my hand as she looks at me pleadingly. Being her sister, she knew I didn't approve of the decision she was making, "This could be my pack."

"For centuries, this has been set aside for the Great Alpha," Willa said, opening a small box that contains a necklace that they all wear.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us, Addison," Wyatt said, the necklace glowed brightly as Addison nodded.

"If you're truly one of us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf. Part of our pack," Willa informed as I look at Addison, who was giving me the eyes, "forever."

"No!" I yelled. I could tell Addison was angry at my outburst but I continued, "Forever means losing you, Addison!"

"Can I think about it?" Addison asked Willa, the leader looked at her pack mates and nod, "For a day."

"Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone," Wyatt said, smiling happily as Wynter pointed out, "But she doesn't know where it is."

"You guys," Eliza yelled, going out of the den as we follow her out. The sound of an explosion came from Seabrook power, the demolition.

"The explosion came from Seabrook Power. They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow," I informed as Zed started to tell the story of zombies, "Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies. A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy, and bang! Zombies."

"Nice story, but it doesn't concern us," Willa stated, not giving care as she rolled her eyes at Zed.

"But it does concern you, Willa. Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source," Addison told Willa, putting on a proud smile, "That could be your moonstone, right?"

"She found the moonstone. She's amazing," Wyatt said, smiling. Willa rolled her eyes and said, "If she's right..."

"We'll see you at school tomorrow, Addison," Wynter said as the gang started to leave, but Addison stopped once she noticed I wasn't moving, "What's wrong?"

"I have something to talk about with Wyatt," I said. Addison nodded and started to leave with the gang not before saying, "I'll tell dad and mom you're at Bree's."

"Addison can help," Wyatt suggested as Willa shake her head no, "No, my sister won't be helping."

"Can I talk to you guys?" I asked as Wyatt looked at the two girls, slowly nodding as I sighed. I took my necklace off and opened the pendant, showing it to them.

"That girl is me, Willow Jinx," I said to them as Willa howled, slowly bowing down on her feet. I looked at her confused as Wynter did the same. Wyatt looked at me surprised and tears started to roll his eyes as he howled, bowing down on the floor.

"What are you guys doing?" I questioned them confused as I put my necklace back on my neck.

"Your father, Benjamin Howl was our Alpha before he passed away. We knew he had a daughter, but your mother kept you hidden from us," Willa explained, standing on her feet, "Your father gave the pack to our mother, making me the Alpha."

"I can't believe I'm a werewolf. But that can't be, I've lived without a moonstone for my whole my life," I pointed to their necklace as Wynter said, "You didn't need one because you're part witch."

"Your energy makes you stronger," Wyatt said, coming closer to me. He looked at me, with adoration as I smiled at him.

"All my life I thought you were gone," He said, tears started to roll from his eyes as I frowned at him, caressing his face.

"Will you love me now that I'm Willow?" Wyatt shakes his head no, wiping his tears away as I looked confused at him, "I love you as who you are, Cassandra."

"Willow or not, I love you," Wyatt said, kissing me passionately as I kissed him back, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Awww, I wish I find my mate," Wynter said as I pulled back, smiling wide at Wyatt. Willa rolled her eyes as she said, smiling, "Alright, that's enough kissing before the little pups find you, come on."

"Wait, you're letting me stay in the den?" I asked confused, they smiled at me as Wyatt said, "You're one of us now, Cassie."

~

"I'm sorry, Wyatt," I said, looking at him with a frown. He looked at me confused as I continued, "I'm sorry if my jealousy got the best of me."

"I thought that you liked my sister and said to myself that I was a fool to like you. And I'm sorry for all the stuff I said," I rambled on as he hushes me, giving me a small peck on my cheek.

"Did I ever tell you that you're cute when you're jealous? I should get you jealous all the time," He said jokingly as I punched his shoulder, causing him to groan a bit, "Aw, that seriously hurts."

"You know, when I first met the wolves, I didn't trust you guys. But when I met you, it changed," I said, smiling the first time I met Wyatt in school.

"You made me show who I really am, I should be thankful that you made me remember who I was," I said, he turned to face me as I kissed him passionately as we lay under the stars of the night sky.