✞ 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

andrea was born in 2004, 10th March, under the name of Andrea Lily Colson.
She was abandoned at the age of one year, left to an orphanage, and adopted a year later when she was just two.
she grew up in a healthy family, yet she always felt casted out, and ostracized by others.
when she was just a kid, she started dressing up only with boyish clothes, refusing to wear dresses or skirts.
it grew along the years, at the age of 12, she got her first binder and started asking his family to call her using he/his, showing his will to change and to be different .

________

Two options :

• andrea was your oc/anon adoptive child, then you choose how they react to his will

• andrea is a friend of yours, and his parents are completely against, they refused to call him such, starting to mentally abuse him in order to make him break, in vain. he got his first binder at 12 , the same year, he cut his hair short, and started to be called him/he by everyone. well- everyone who cared about him, that's to say only your oc/anon.
He left class at 14, unable to stand the daily mockings, yells, insults that were thrown at him. He didn't tell his parents as he knew he would get kicked out. He spent every single day, and almost every nights, at the local skatepark, sleeping on a bench as much as he could.
He was 14 when he asked you to call him Andrew or Andy, but not andrea anymore.
He tried to talk about it to his parents, but only ended up receiving a black eye.
His life was falling apart and he was only 15, completely lost and on his own.