✞︎ 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 (1/2)

Andy is a lost boy , who managed to find comfort and love thanks to you.
You took him in and rescued him from his previous abusing family .

-_C0unt3ss-C0rt3z_- - luci

𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 (0/5)

You are the son/daughter of the person who helped Andy. The young boy sees a brother/sister in you, and even though he keeps many secrets, he would die to protect you.

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (0/3)

Andy doesn't have much friends, he is awkward and asocial, scared to interact with anyone due to his previous bully. But if you're his friends, then you will see how broken Andy is- yet how dorky he can be.

𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (0/1)

If andy calls you his best friend, it really means that you are special to him. He tells you most of his life - but still keeps some stuff from himself .

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 (2/3)

If you and Andy are dating, you should never be worried about being hurt by him. He will be the sweetest boyfriend- you may have to reassure him a lot because of his self consciousness, but he loves you like no one else, and tells you everything .

-_C0unt3ss-C0rt3z_- - Jamie
100_EVIL - Devon

𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 ( ♾/♾)

Andy has a lot of enemies, and he knows it . He learned not to really pay attention to you, even though it hurts him .

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 (0/1)

Truth to be told , Andy is in love with you . But he knows he stands no chances , and therefore agrees to be sexfriends just so he can be with you .