prologue(edit)

Narrator pov

it was raining in some sort of forest secluded area, a man walked through a pathway, as creatures of black kneeled before him, all of them different, Knights, High Orcs, Beasts. All kneeling before there king.

The man wore nothing more than a suit and his stoic face. This man had many titles and many feats, nothing nor no-one ever stopped him. Many tried yet all failed, you could say he was unstoppable. He was no other than Sung Jin-woo. He merely yawned after causing a massacre inside the dungeon. leaving no monster alive and adding some more shadows to he's Legion.

'another job finished' was all he thought.

as he neared the gate, the creatures of black dissolved to the ground and entered the young hunter's shadow. After all, they will go where ever their master goes. As Jin got near the gate he noticed something was different. The once blue portal turned into a purple vortex, sucking up anything in front of it, including our protagonist.

"Ehhh?!" was the last thing he said, before being engulfed by the portal gone wrong. As soon as Jin-Woo was gone, the vortex disappeared itself.

Jin-woo's pov:

I was in a void devoided of color, everything seemed so grey and boring. It felt nostalgic I wonder why?

*Ping*

-----

Alarm!

{ You've completed all the necessary requirements of the first 'Game' you can now advance to the second 'Game'...}

{equipment and stats will be transfered}

[Accept] [Refuse]

{If refused The 'Player' will be instantly killed}

-----

'Ohh...' was all I thought, this brought back memories of the double layer when I was once weak. 'so it wants me to play huh?' I smiled at this " I Accept!"

-----

Alarm!

{Welcome 'Player'!}

-----

It read as a bright light appeared and engulfing everything around it.

_____________________________

Hey there! I've been thinking of writing this for a while now and so I did!, I was inspired by The Manga. and

@Hardevolution he's Fanfic "The Gamer"gave me the idea to make this.

Hmoraisfilipe for helping me out with the setting.(I wrote his display name at first and just noticed)

but anyways Bye~