Chaprer.2 (edit.3)

To all the LN readers, or to the people who play the games. Please know that my knowledge is limited to the anime. So if you notice things that are set as a rule/importance like falna(the tattoo that adventurers have on there backs) then do say so, Since I have not read the LN, or played any of the games.
______________________________________________________________
Narrator POV:

"So...bright" Jin-woo said, after a day of being inside the dungeon, and killing whatever was in front of him. He finally managed to get out. Groans came out of his mouth as the morning sun kept shining. His eyes wandered around the entrance, seeing a bunch of people in armor, some of them human, some not. Some of them looked at him wierdly, mostly beacuse of his clothing. Now trunned to shredds. "This was new..." he murmured quietly. He began to walk away with an aura of sadness.

He wandered around for a bit, trying to find something to do. As he kept on walking he found aboard; "Guild rankings" it read. On it having drawings of people, "Hmm" Jin-woo said, as a notification popped up on his screen.

==X==

In the guild, to say it was a busy day would be an understatement, it was hectic. Due to the minotaur slip away, and Bell interfearing with another familia; It was going very well for Eina (AKA Best half elf). Her supirios pushed a bunch of paperwork onto her, seeing the stacks of papers could make any mortal tremble. Them being neatly stacked, yet towering over...every thing. A sigh escaped her lips, seeing this she no choice but pull an all-nighter. To say she was stressed would be an understatement, she was about to burst a vein. The way she scribble furiously would make anyone fear, but her face, her face was something else. She looked insane, as if she were to commit a murder. Her eye twitching didn't help the case, nor did the profanity's she mumbled under her breath; they were...very, very creative...too creative.

She continued on with her unpleasent ramble, and horible vocabulary. *Ding,*the sound echoed through the hallway, but she paid no mind to it. *Ding,* it went of again, this time her ears twitched at the sound. Thinkig one of her co-workers, she went back to her writing. *Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding*A frustrated sigh escaped her mouth. She got up and started walking towards the counter, seeing as the noise was coming from there. *Ding, ding, ding!* " I'm coming!" In hopes of stopping the ringing, as if the gods answered her prayer it did. With one last sigh, she made it to the counter. "How ma-" she cut herself off as she saw the person in front of her, to say she wasn't entranced by he's looks would have been a lie. She was hypnotized by his blue eyes, she felt as if she was sinking in into a giant pillow.

With a forced cough she was brought out of it, "H-how May I help y-you" she stumbled with her words as her cheeks grew a deeper shade of red. "I would like to be an adventure" simple and blunt was Jim-woo's response. "O-oh okay, follow me please" and so he did, as they kept on walking he noticed that she would glance over her shoulder timidly. He didn't know why and decided not to ask. They arrived at a dark room, a few candles lit and you could see a chair and a desk. On the desk there was a pen. "Stay here, ill be back with some papers." After a while, she came back with with a stack of paper work. "I'm gonna need you to sign all of this...do you know how to write?" "..." with the silence, Eina exhaled heavily. "Were gonna be here for a while."

Jin-woo POV:

*Ping!*

Alarm!
________
{Guild application quest!}

Progress:
{0/100}

Reward:
{1.World knowledge 2.Cursed box}
________

'World knowledge' is good with itself, now all I've got to do is  get all of this signed.'

==X==