* ✾💚♡ Ramona Jay ♡💚✾ 🐾 *

Ramona Jay

Long Forgotten

Ramona had totally lived her life off the grid from any Americans. She would later learn she was born there but was shipped far away just hours after her birth.

~

When Ramona was 25, she entered the Country on a 2-year work Visa. She collected her bags and had gone through Customs, taking longer than others on the same plane with her as they checked and verified her work Visa, then she was headed to the front doors when she sensed others of her own kind.

It was shocking at first. She purposely dropped one of her bags and bent down to pick it up and looked around until she spotted a group of males, one holding a sign with a name on it.

When they stiffened, she stood and silently made her way to the doors. She raised her hand and whistled, getting the unwanted attention from others.

She picked up her bags when a taxi moved in front of her. She stowed her bags as the cab driver opened the trunk from inside as he never got out to actually help her.

She got in back, then pulled out a paper and told him the hotel's name. He grunted and drove away without a question.

She looked back seeing the group walk out holding the arms of a female who looked ready to snarl. She turned back around and took out her phone. She texted back arrived and heading to hotel now.

Once she arrived at the hotel, the driver never got out then either and just opened the trunk from inside again. She got out instead of paying him first and grabbed her bags out. She set them on the curb, then got out the American money. She put her hand through the opened passenger window and just dropped the money.

She walked away with her bags as he was angry. Whatever she thought, he was extremely rude, and always staring back at her using the rear view mirror on the way.

Before she entered the hotel lobby, she took out her phone and texted she arrived.

~

After a week of staying at the hotel, she was now settled in on the time difference, she then checked out.

She tossed her bags in the leased vehicle and got in, always being watched it seems. She glanced at the tablet set up and rolled her eyes as she took the call.

She ended it, cutting off the call, then started the car and soon got on her way. She used the GPS programmed in and drove to her destination; one she really hadn't wanted to go to.

She parked in the secondary parking lot that was empty and grabbed her small bag before getting out. She locked the vehicle and set the alarm.

She soon walked in the front doors, ignoring the stares. Two Council Warriors blinked wildly as she walked past them. She headed to the stairs and stopped, looked back to see them humming and too close for comfort following her.

She moved fast through the doors and down the stairs to their infirmary being followed by the two Council Warriors from the front door.

She moved through the doors and was instantly seen and approached. She asked you a Staff Doctor? He froze and blinked then said yes, I guess you have never been here before.

Ramona said never been, is that a requirement for being seen now? He said no, it is needed information though. You a foreigner? She smiled and said I arrived in your Country a week ago. I was just informed I must come here to your infirmary.

He said follow me, we question all newcomers to our Country. All females are blood tested and given injections to fully protect them. You are covered in an exceptionally good scent blocker as you can't be scented at all. Your essence is all shielded as well. We here have everyone be sensed at least to show others what you are.