♡*•.¸ Jayde Jordan ¸.•*♡

Jayde Jordan

Long Forgotten

When Jayde was brought into the Council infirmary, she was an absolutely unknown she-wolf to them all.

When found, her picture was taken and sent first to Council for verification of who she was. There was no response back as no one knew her.

Then pictures of her birthmark and then another of her small symbol found on her was sent out. Again with no results found.

Later, on her being laid down on the exam table in the Council's infirmary, the Council Warrior said she's so petite. Touching her I absolutely sense she is a she-wolf. I injected her to bring out her scent with no result.

Head Council Dr Hansen huffed and said we tried searching the database with no luck. He quickly took blood and DNA samples as Council Warrior Roger stayed to protect her.

Her blood was tested for many things. Dr Hansen then cleared the room again then after she was stripped and a gown put on her by a staff female.

He then fully examined her. He found the mark all she-wolves are born with on the inside of her lower lip, a very strange location indeed.

He requested all the current drugs brought to him to fully protect a female, approximately 16 years old. Still innocent and absolutely pure blooded.

Once he opened the door, Warrior Roger entered again. Dr Hansen then took the supplies he requested brought to him and said she's a full blooded she-wolf. Her mark is on the inside of her lower lip.

Dr Hansen then injected her with all the current drugs they give all she-wolves once it was confirmed she wasn't pregnant. He stopped and said her blood is pure, no markers found. Not for her shifting, nor if her true mate was found.

Warrior Roger asked any idea why she collapsed? Dr Hansen said none whatsoever. She is in perfect health, no drugs or taints in her blood either.

Head Councilman Ian entered the room hearing about the unknown young she-wolf. He took in the scents and moved closer, took her hand in his and froze.

Dr Hansen asked what? He said we have incoming unknowns. Warrior Roger was alerted too and soon he said they are coming down here. My god.

He moved from the room as Dr Hansen asked what? Head Councilman Ian dropped her hand and said there are many of them, looking like Warriors but dressed differently and unrecogizable as who they are, so they are unknown.

Head Councilman Ian left the room at the same time Dr Hansen was disturbed as the female flinched then gasped and sat up. He moved closer and said I'm Head Council Dr Hansen, who are you?

She winced and slid off the bed, grabbed her clothes and entered the washroom to dress. She dressed very quickly and exited the room saying my name is Jayde, Dr Hansen.

Then she opened the door and slipped through the large group standing around and was snared. The Council Warrior tried to pull her back but she said stop please.

The Council Warrior released her as one of the unknown's said I order you to let her go, now. Jayde moved up, slid to her knee and bowed her head.

He placed his hand on her head and sighed. She trembled and they all saw. Warrior Roger stepped forward once thinking she needed help as if she were afraid and he was told to stay back.

The unknown male leaned down and took her hand helping her stand. Jayde wiped her tears and said papa's dead. Her brother this time went down on one knee and said yes, I'm so sorry Jayde.

She nodded and said he was linked with me and I felt overwhelmed with his grief. She reached him and cupped his face with her hands and said be brave.

Her brother shuddered as she opened her mind and linked with her older brother Nialls. He completely froze and when he opened his eyes, his eyes that had shifted to his wolf's.