Chapter 7

Legend of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

D- Darren

Y- Yaya

N- Nathan

H- Danica (Hope is her secondary name if you’re wondering why H)

L- Lucas

Crystal’s P.O.V

I’m glad that I got to clear things up with me and Darren. And I’m glad that I got to know Nathan.

I woke up and saw the 2 boys still sleeping. I took a bath and did my routine. I wore my sweatshirt, hoodie and loose jogging pants. I went downstairs and saw yaya cooking breakfast.

C-“Yaya, I’m going out!”
Y-“Where are you going?”
C-“Out for a jog.”
Y-“Ok, be careful.”

I grabbed my track bag upstairs. I wanted to go for a jog to make up for yesterday’s practice. I made sure I didn’t wake up the 2 boys. But before I left the room, I snapped a picture of the 2 boys with my polaroid camera. I tucked the photo in my bag. I grabbed Domino and headed out.

I went to school since the guard allows me (since I’m the captain of the track team) to go in for a few laps of running.

I got in. I put on my earphones and played songs form my Pump-up Playlist. I jogged 2 laps and I ran 7 laps like I was supposed to yesterday. I was on my 4th running lap and I saw someone in the corner of my eye. I saw Nathan! I stopped but he kept running. So he fell on top of me. We stared into each others’ eyes for a good 5secs before we both got up.

N--“I’m sorry. What are you doing here?”
C-“I went here so I could make up for yesterday’s practice. What are you doing here?”
N-“I always go here every morning.”
C-“Ok. Wanna finish our laps together?”
N-“Nah! First one to finish their laps, treats the other one to StarBucks!”
C-“Ok!”

Then I started running. He had fewer laps than me but he still lost.

C-“Haha! I win!” I stuck my tongue out
N-“How? I had fewer laps than you!”
C-“You challenged the captain of the track team remember?”
N-“Shoot! I forgot that you’re the captain of the track team.” He slapped his forehead.
C-“Let’s go? To Starbucks!”

We walked to Starbucks. We ordered our drinks and he paid for it.

C-“Crystal-1 Nathan-0” I rubbed it in his face that he lost.

He just scoffed. We finished our drinks and went back to the house. I put Domino in his cage. I took a shower and changed into my house clothes I call it. Nathan did the same.

I went back downstairs and saw Darren already eating. I sat next to Darren. I started eating as well. Nathan came downstairs and he had his stuff with him.

N-“Crystal, I gotta go. My parents called. Next time ok?”
C-“Ok. Bye!”

We hugged and he left. I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to my drawing room. I drew another drawing of 2 people jogging together. But you couldn’t see their faces. They were facing the other way.