Chapter 8

Legends of the Chapter:

C- Crystal

D- Darren

JK- Juan Karlos

A- Anne

N- Nathan

AM- Ate Myline

R- Random/ Unknown

Crystal’s P.O.V

AHH! I woke up to a very eager Darren shaking me.

D-“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”
C-“Dude, what the heck is wrong with you? I’m trying to sleep.”
D-“C’mon our flight is today.”
C-“But it’s so early.”
D-“Just get up.”
C-“NO!”
D-“Suit yourself.”

He sat on my abdomen and started bouncing lightly on me.

C-“Darren get off.”
D-“Not until you get up.”
C-“Suit yourself.”

I just pushed him off me without effort. He was pretty light. He was not the first boy who fell and sat on my abdomen. (A/N: Hey! No dirty thoughts!)

D-“Ouch. That hurt!”
C-“Your fault.”

I stood up since Darren already woke me up.  

C-“Now that I’m up. Get out!”
D-“Yes! Finally! I’ve been trying to wake you up for like 10mins.”
C-“Hey! That’s not true!”
D-“Is too.” Darren singsonged while peeking his head through the door before fully closing it.

I looked at the time and it’s 6:00am. Our flight is at 9:00am.  Ugh! I hate him. I took a bath and I wore my sweatshirt, hoodie and jogging pants and my track shoes.

I grabbed my headphones and my phone. I went downstairs and I didn’t see Darren. Must’ve got ready for the flight. I told yaya I was going jogging and left.

I went to school again. I wanted to go for a jog since, I’m not very sure if I have the time to do this while I’m with Darren and the rest of the TVK top4. I saw Nathan again.

We finished our laps and sat down.

C-“Hey, long time no see.”
N-“What do you mean? It’s only been one or 2 days.”
C-“Even though. I miss my best friend.”

Nathan’s P.O.V

Best friend? Really? Ouch. That one stung. When we were staying at her house, I thought we had feelings for each other. I should’ve….. never mind.

Crystal’s P.O.V

C-“Hey, Nathan?”
C-“Nathan? Did I say something?”
C-“Nathan? Hey!”

I don’t think he wants to hang out.

N-“Huh? What? Sorry. What were you saying?”
C-“Nothing. Listen. Darren might be looking for me. We have to leave later. Bye.”

I walked away without looking back. What happened to him? Did I say something? *sigh*

I went to the nearest Starbucks to grab a drink and I brought Yaya some croissants and I brought Darren his fav drink and some blueberry scones. I ordered my fav drink and a doughnut.