The Discussion

Mew's pov

I decided to bring my parents today after my classes ended so we can discuss as soon as possible for Gulf's mum can bring me to Gulf. I just miss him so badly. As I eating my breakfast my dad sat infront of me. "We'll go after school is it? Just send me the address, I'll go with your mum later." He said sternly. He never does speak sweetly or anything. "Yes will do after this." I replied as I getting ready for my class. "Calm down, we'll discuss thoroughly with his mum later okay?" My mum said to me as she bid goodbye. I drove to my university as I had to went hours of class.

"So? Your dad finally approved?" Lhong asked me. "Yes. I feel kinda happy about it. Even though he sounded cold as always." I shrugged. "His mum is Hilda Korn. Just wow man. She even invited us to meet Gulf." Off interrupted sounded excited. "Well we can't tell anyone though. Hilda Korn is always anonymous. She didn't even tell about her background or any stuffs. She can sue us for leaking information about her and her family you know." Gun said. "Agree, her mum quite unbelievable manage to handle all her resorts behind the scene without appealing to her stuffs." Lhong added on. "You guys are like investigators for fuck sake." I replied to them. "Well I think everyone know from the internet. No joke. She also live in moderation. I expect like a mansion but a double floor terrace? Damn I'm shocked." Gun said to me. "Ok we should keep it to ourselves only." I replied to them. "Oh and by the way, if Gulf's mum bring us to Gulf just prepare your clothing." I said to them.

After my classes ended I called my dad to ask where he is. "Oh Mew, we're at Gulf's house right now. Come faster." My dad instantly hung up the call after he said that. Wew, going there before me is damn weird. I drove away to my university to Gulf's house. As soon I arrived I didn't see my dad's car anywhere and I saw Gulf's mum outside. "Where's my mum and dad?" I asked her. "You're late. He have meeting to attend so they left early before you arrived. Come in I have something to say to you." She invited me in. My usual dad who always have sudden meetings even at 5pm.  "So, did you guys discussed thoroughly Mae?" I asked her while sat on the couch. "Yes. He was shocked to see me though. I told them to keep my identity secret. We discussed thoroughly about your relationship, and your dad told me that he didn't agree at first but then he agreed. May I know the reason why?" She asked me. "He don't want to see me hurt again I supposed. My mum actually played a role that night. She convinced my dad." I replied to her as I remembering that night. "Hm, so this weekend I'll bring you to him. I missed him too." She said as she looking worried. "Can I know why you keeping yourself anonymous?" I asked her since I'm curious of what Gun, Off and Lhong said. "I just dislike to be known to the public. I keeping things private and I don't expect myself to reveal myself infront of you and your parents. Oh and your friends as well." She explained. "And you will sue anyone who leak your personal life?" I asked her more. "Surely I will. I hate being exposed so I think thats the only way I can make people shut their mouth." She said coldly as ever. I shivered at her answer. Damn she sounded so cold. Contrasted like her usual sweet attitudes. "I do everything to protect my only son, and you know he was hurt before. I can't bear to look him hurt. He suddenly wanted for a retreat to one of my resort and I know thats the best option for him at this moment." She added on. "Mae, I'll do everything for him trust me. I won't ever break his heart. I will love him wholeheartedly and if I can marry him, I will do marry him." I said to her. "Marriage is one of the thing you must take seriously. Take it slow. If you want to propose him, tell me I'll arrange the venue and all things you need." She winked. I can't believe I brought up marriage infront of her but I do want to marry Gulf. I want to live with him. I want to protect him. "Thanks mae." I thanked her. "Oh and one more, Gulf will never break your heart. I know my son. Thus I don't think you wouldn't want an arranged marriage." She told me. "Hm, yeah my dad told you is it." I sighed at her statement. "Yes, and you should go home now. I need to do my work. Having guest will disrupt my work since I have to entertain my guest." She added on. "Alright mae, see you this weekend?" I asked her as she walked me to the door. "Yes, I know what to do." She winked and I bid goodbye to her and went home. I really do can't wait to see him now, and she didn't even told me where Gulf at. And also I'm very stupid didn't ask her whereas Gulf is. I guess I had to wait.

____________________,,,______________

Author's note :

Another chapter done! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you guys do help me vote and share because it would boost me abit to write even more! If you guys got any comment on my grammatical errors or else just let me know! I will update more as soon as I can!

Stay safe and healthy in this pandemic situation guys!