Setting Up

Gulf's pov

Its weekend, me and Mew kickstart our day with making out in our bed. "We should get to shower you know." I told Mew as I pushed him away. "Its weekend, we got all day." He starting to bite my neck. "Yeah we gotta meet my mum. Didiot." I chuckled. "Oh right, I almost forgot." He stopped biting my neck. I let him shower first because I know what will happen if I shower together with him. He will surely going nuts and we will took forever to finish. I went to kitchen to prepare breakfast and as I was preparing I got a phone call from my mum. "Don't eat just yet. I prepared breakfast for you guys and by the way Mew's parents are here." My mum said as soon I pick up the phone call. "Yikes mum we're starving." I told her. "Breads would be enough. No buts." She said as she hung up the call. She sounded like a dictator now. I sighed and prepare only toast and tea. Legit I felt weird how come Mew's parents are already there. Its only 8.30am? I put the toast on the table and Mew come out from the room dressed up. "Only toast? You joking me." Mew whined. "My mum told me that she prepared breakfast. So we only need to fill our stomach abit before going there. I bet theres feast, your parents also there." I told him as I went to shower. He replied but I didn't hear it quite clearly as I already in the bathroom. After finished shower, dressing up and breakfast we then head to my mum house.

During on the way there, Mew couldn't stop whining about him feeling hungry. "Fuck, toast wasn't enough." He said as he focus on the road. "Same. Drive faster so we can eat." I told him as my stomach growled. Its so loud until Mew also heard it and he laughed so hard. Eventually his stomach also growled. "Karma hits you back." I teased him as I laughed. "Karma's a bitch." He chuckled. After holding our hunger with laughs we reach my house. We saw Mew's dad's car parked outside. We park and head inside the house, rushing wanting to eat. As we inside we went directly towards the table and greeted our parents. "Morning. Food please." I said in cute tone. "Here, eat up. We have something to tell." Mew's mum give us rice and we immediately dig in. "You guys seemed hungry." Mew's dad said curiously. "Well duh, toast wasn't enough." Mew replied while his mouth full of food. After we finished eating we ready to listen to their end result of their discussions. "Okay so me, your mum and Gulf mum discussed thoroughly that you guys will go on honeymoon at Japan." Mew's dad told us, while my mum and his mum nodded in agreement.

"Japan sounds cool." Mew agreed. "Its time where the sakura bloom. It would be nice for you guys to go there experience it." My mum added on. "I prefer Thailand. Wouldn't it gonna cost alot?" I asked them, I'm not used to luxurious trips since its a waste of money. "Its worth of the cost, I don't want to hear no from you. I will set up in 2 days." My mum replied in stern voice. "Okay.." I just agreed since I really hate to argue with my mum. "You guys need to shop for clothing that you will needed there." Mew's mum told us. I sighed. Wasting money again. "Money is hard to find, but happiness harder." My mum told us. "Okay, we'll go now then." Mew suddenly interrupted. "Good, the sooner you prepare the better." His dad agreed. I just nodded and smile to them. "Don't think about the cost, it's only 2% loss from my savings." My mum chuckled. Her statement made me chuckled as well, but Mew and his parents don't get the joke. "Must be crazy rich asians jokes." Mew teased. I punched him in the arm. "Ouch. I'm saying the truth. Now lets go." He rubbed his arm as he walk towards the door. "See you guys later." I bid goodbye to them and head to our car. We then head to the mall to buy whats necessary. Pftt.

During on the way there, I forgot to tell him about getting my computer and stuffs. "Mew, I forgot about my computer." I pouted. "Same, we'll get that tomorrow. Your house first then mine." He replied as he mess with my hair. "Or we can just buy new one." I chuckled. "Woah woah hold right there baby. Where's the cheapskate Gulf?" He teased. "Next to horny ass Mew Suppasit." I laughed so hard. "Oh you just wait till we get home." He laughed as well. Soon enough we arrived at the mall and we bought so many shirts. "I don't really know if 10 pieces for each of us necessary." I told Mew about it. "Shh, just follow the wind baby." He hushed me and we proceed to pay for all the shirts. Cost alot but yeah I just follow the wind. We then head to buy food but we only takeaway not dine-in. "We spent my 2 months of allowance." I joked to Mew. "Says the crazy rich asian." He chuckled as he tease me. "My mum. Not me." I rolled my eyes as I pay for the foods and take from the counter. "Yet you fucking inherit that soon. Cheapskate." He laughed. "Well I'm a well known streamer, so I can save up and be rich." I winked as we walk to our car. We put our stuffs and the trunk and head home.

During on the way, Mew suddenly said something that makes me worried. "Soon we'll go on honeymoon. We gotta be ready for any circumstances that can happened." He said in flat tone. "Mike? I know. Our fanclub will cover me. As long we're together we'll be fine." I reassured him. Its kinda worrying but I already prepared. Mike capable doing bad things and I don't want that to happened again.  As I immersed in my own thoughts suddenly Mew hold my hands. "We're home. Lets go." He said as he step out from the car. I did the same and we carry our stuffs back to our apartment. Luckily this apartment uses elevator, if not I'm afraid I can die of exhaustion carrying these stuffs. We arrived at our home and we sort out the stuffs then eat our foods. I can't wait to go on honeymoon with him, its gonna be a memorable thing to remember.

_____________________,,,_____________

Author's note :

UwU. Hi guys so this is the new chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this one!

Sorry for the late update, my bestfriend missed me alot so I had to be on call with him whole day.

If you guys enjoy please vote!

Thank you again for sticking to this average story made by me!

Will update as soon as I can so stay tuned!

Any ideas or comments on my grammatical errors or else just let me know!

Stay safe and healthy guys!