007. I WAS EIGHT

The Avengers arrive in Wakanda and find Ultron's location. "Don't compare me with Stark! he's a sickness!" Ultron exclaims.

Iron Man descents into the warehouse they're in and sighs. "Ah, junior." Tony says. Thor and Steve are behind him. 

"You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said. "If I have to." Ultron said. "We don't have to break anything." Thor said. "Clearly, you've never made an omelet." Ultron said. "He beat me by one second!" Tony defended. 

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro said.

Lucas, Erica, Max, and El stepped up to where Tony stood. "This was never my life." Tony said. "You can still walk away from this." El said to Wanda and Pietro. 

"Oh, we will." Wanda said. "With our without your lives?" Max asked. The yellow aura in her hands showed briefly. "Telekinetic?" Wanda asked looking at Max.

"Both of them." Tony said. "No aura." El smirked, "harder to see me coming." 

"You're both just rip off versions of me." Wanda said with a sinister-ness in her voice. Max and El looked aghast. 

"Rip off version... baby I'm 10x better than you wish you could be!" El snapped. "If only. See, that's the thing. You Avengers think your so much better than everyone!" Ultron exclaimed. "Well, some people we are better than." Lucas said. 

"And who are you? What's your super power?" Pietro asked. "Super speed." Lucas stated. Pietro looked at Erica. "Same thing." Erica stated.

"Little rip offs... magnificent." Pietro said. "You couldn't beat me on your best day, hot shot." Erica snapped. Pietro looked shocked at Erica's boldness. "Oh yeah?" Pietro asked.

"We're not here to play with them." Ultron said. "So what exactly are you here for?" Thor asked. "We're here to destroy you." Wanda said. "I know you've suffered." Steve said.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but.. ew. You even adopted a child! A kid! Why because you thought that was one less person to resent you all?" Ultron asked.

"I adopted her because I love her." Steve retorted. "Love.. you humans... always talking about love. What is that? Who's to decide who loves who? Like you, Lucas Sinclair... do you love Erica?" Ultron asked. 

"Of course. She's my little sister." Lucas said. "We're twins. You're older than me by FIVE minutes." Erica retorted. Wanda and Pietro glanced at each other.

"Okay, we're really not here to chit chat we-" El was cut off by Ultron. "And you? Love... I would think you're incapable of love after everything you've been through. Your mother dying, your dad dying, your sister abandoning your family. And what's his face... um.. John? Jensen? James! James Barnes." Ultron said.

"Don't talk about them." El warned. "How can you still work for these people? After what they've done to your family?" Ultron asked. El froze. "What are you talking about?" Tony asked. "I'm talking about how Anastassia Barinova was murdered by Alexandria Mayfield." Ultron said.

El looked at Max and Max looked back at her. The adult Avengers noticed the problems about to arise and Thor spoke up.

"If you believe in peace, let us keep it." Thor said. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron said. "Yuh-huh, what's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked. "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron exclaimed as the Iron Legion attacked Steve, Thor, Tony, Erica, Lucas, Max, and El.