Room of tears

Harry's POV

I wasted zero time getting out of that Great Hall. I ran.... I ran far. I didn't even know where I was going. Until I stumbled upon the room of requirement.
I need a cozy place where I can cry
I thought three times until an oak Door appeared. I stepped inside and close the door behind me. The room was filled with beanbags, pillows, blankets and a large sofa. With a huge roaring fire in the fireplace and a box of tissues on the table in front of the sofa. I ran to the sofa took off my shoes and collapsed on it. I then proceeded to ball my eyes out. 'Why me' I thought to myself.

After a good two hour cry the grandfather clock struck midnight and the oak door opened... can you guess who it was. It was Draco Malfoy and Hermione. I pretended to be asleep. "Oh poor thing" Hermione said in a sad tone. "He'll be all right" Malfoy said sitting next to me. Hermione sat down to. "I don't even know why he was sad. Slytherin is great" Malfoy said putting your hand on my back. I flinched slightly at the contact. And this didn't go unnoticed by either of them. "He's been really skittish lately" Hermione said stroking my hair. She shook me lightly weight and I pretended to wake up. " hmm" Was my response. I opened my eyes and looked at her. " hello Harry... can you please come with me and Draco to Dumbledore's office?" "why?" I said confused. "Well Draco here has been so kind to offer for you to stay in his private room with him" My cheeks went slightly red as I set up.       "O-ok?" I said looking at the ground.

Hermione helped me set up and handed me my shoes. We left the room of requirement and headed to the spiral staircase that leads to Dumbledore's office. Once we got there Hermione knocked on the door and waited for a response. "Enter" We all heard. And Hermione push the door open. "Hello" He said in his normal cheery tone. "What brings you kids here this time of night?" Dumbledore asked looking at us. "Well" Hermione started. "As you may recall the sorting hat putting it into Slytherin. And he ran out of the Great Hall. Draco here has offered for Harry in stay in his private room with him." Hermione said. "Well I don't see an issue with that" Dumbledore said kindly. "Dolly!" Dumbledore called for his house elf. With a loud pop a short and rather round house elf appeared. "Master Dumbledore has called for Dolly?" The house elf said in a high-pitched voice. "Yes, Could you add another bed to Mr. Malfoy's private bedroom?" Dumbledore asked. "Of course sir right away sir" The house elf said and popped out of the room. "Well now that that's taken care of I bid you all good night". Dumbledore said. We all walked back down spiral staircase. "Thank you once again Draco" Hermione said. "It's no problem honestly" Draco said and we said goodbye to her. "G-good night Hermione I'll see you in the morning" I said giving her a hug. "Come on Potter this way" Draco said leading me down the hallway. We reached a portrait of Mrs.Malfoy. He said the password "Blue fire" And the portrait swung open.

A/N: yay a semi-long chapter🥳🤩