Chapter Addition- First Love Making (18+)

RK: Well, because Breath of Hope is rated 13+, we couldn't include the love-making scene for Chapter 26. However, we wanted to have the scene somewhere, so Story insisted I be the one to write it and put it here. Well, I tried my best guys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SL: Hey, it's not my fault I can barely write ten words of...this stuff without spontaneously combusting.

RK: Uh huh. Suuuuure. Trust me. She's lying ya'll.

A smirk came to his lips, and he leaned in to kiss her firmly. His arm wrapped around her hip, pulling her towards him. The elf didn't need much encouragement as she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and scratching him behind the ear.

His moan against her was intoxicating and she almost moaned too when he pulled away. He stared at her with a half-lidded gaze. "Rayla," he whispered, his voice suddenly deeper.

Before she could reply, he knelt slightly and picked her up off the ground. Her startled yelp just made him grin as he carried her across the chamber to one of the doors. Still holding her, he easily opened it.

Inside was a chamber carved into stone, clearly meant for a dragon. The walls were empty, aside from the lanterns of blue flame that illuminated the space. A collection of various, soft, dark blue pillows and blankets were gathered together in a large, messy area on the floor.

As the prince gently laid her down, the elf glanced at them with blush as she thought of another possible description: a nest.

"Cal-" she started, but was soon silenced when he kissed her once more. His hands wandered, exploring her body. They made her feel like she was melting, and she couldn't fight off the urges within her.

As he had said, this could be their last night together. So, she gave in. She kissed him back hungrily, her tongue slipping past his lips and making him groan.

The dragon began removing their clothes, pardoning their undergarments, desperation in every breath.

"Ah...C-Cal," she panted, nibbling on his lower lip. Her arms reached around his neck once he removed his shirt, and by the stars, he was impressive! Below her fingers, she felt his shoulder muscles shift under his skin. He wasn't muscular, but he was strong, and it made her legs quiver even more.

Callum grabbed the elf's hip and pulled her closer to him, smirking down at her before leaning in and sucking on her jawline.

She whimpered at that, her hands roaming behind him until they reached the base of his spine. There, she rubbed firmly above his tail. He pulled his lips away with a loud, erotic whimper, throwing back his head. It was a sweet-spot she'd discovered by accident, and now, she was going to utilize it.

"Rayla!~" he moaned, huffing while he guided his tail to her grasp. Unable to hold the urge back, he ground his clothed manhood against her leg, sloppily kissing her neck as he did so. He smirked a little when she began to whimper in response. With a devilish look in his eye, he decided to leave a few licks in his wake.

"C-Callum!" She protested, but the resistance was half-hearted. She secretly loved it.

The dragon hooked his thumbs beneath the hem of her underwear, pulling them off her legs in one fluid motion. His forehead pressed to her collarbone, and his tail slinked between her legs to brush over her exposed womanhood. The soft fur at the end grazed her clit a few times, making her jump.

"CALLUM!~" She cried out, pressing her head back into the pillows of the nest.

The dragon only smirked against her. When her back arched a little, he took the opportunity to reach behind her and unclasp her bra. Panting, he pulled down his own undergarment, gasping once he let his erection free.